Denver listening to trade offers for Demaryious Thomas

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, starrymessenger said:

I would not trade for DT. Go hard at Quincy Enunwa and the Boyd kid in Cincinnati or maybe Sanu - assuming they are on the market. Then use a high pick for a prospective # 1 and our problems are solved. 

Only time will tell, but I don't think the Jets let Enunwa leave. They just took a Rookie QB high in the Draft and Enunwa is a good possession WR that can help the kid out. So, maybe the do and IF they do, I agree he's a good target the Bills should look at, but I just don't think the Jets let him go unless he's had enough of them and wants to test the FA market. Also possible. 

5 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

Only time will tell, but I don't think the Jets let Enunwa leave. They just took a Rookie QB high in the Draft and Enunwa is a good possession WR that can help the kid out. So, maybe the do and IF they do, I agree he's a good target the Bills should look at, but I just don't think the Jets let him go unless he's had enough of them and wants to test the FA market. Also possible. 

Agree, except according to some NY reports he really is thinking about FA (though maybe just to put the Jets on notice that he needs to be paid now, who knows).

I really like the player. Big, strong, young, sure handed, gets open and has a nose for the end zone. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know what to think about Thomas. He was good a few years ago. I don't see him as being much now to be honest. Would he instantly be the best WR on this team? Yes, but that isn't saying much.