Since we're talking draft...

Justice

round pick. This guy was there reason McGahee didn't want to go back to UM. He was actually ahead of McGahee on the depth chart a few years ago up until his injury.

This is his second year back from that injury and he played all of last year. his stats from last season don't look too impressive but the UM offensive line wasn't very ggod last year. The line suffered some injuries and they lost some guys in the draft.

If we trade Henry, this guy would be a perfect fit. He can probably play some FB too because he is a pretty big back.

round pick. This guy was there reason McGahee didn't want to go back to UM. He was actually ahead of McGahee on the depth chart a few years ago up until his injury.

This is his second year back from that injury and he played all of last year. his stats from last season don't look too impressive but the UM offensive line wasn't very ggod last year. The line suffered some injuries and they lost some guys in the draft.

If we trade Henry, this guy would be a perfect fit. He can probably play some FB too because he is a pretty big back.

Gore isn't nearly as good as Willis, and he's proven to be highly injury-prone. I wouldn't take him with a 5th rounder, much less a 3rd.

...and a 6 for his Wonderlic score... the lowest of all Combine participants. I don't want to bash the guy for his well-documented learning disability, but it's another legitimate strike against him.

He dropped about 25 pounds between the season & his workout. I don't really know what this means since he is a lot lighter than his seasonal playing weight.

I don't really like it when a player adds or loses significant weight because you don't get an accurate read on what it will mean as a pro. A recent example of a guy gaining weight before the draft was Erik Flowers. Weight shifts present another layer of uncertainty in evaluating a player. Will the weight stay on/off? Who knows.