Why I think Josh Allen had a bad game yesterday....

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Kidding aside, my wife tells me all the time I curse any player who's jersey I buy.

5 straight bobbleheads collected at baseball games had the player shipped elsewhere within a year

bought a Bills Cowart jersey and he was ruined the next season

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I tried on an Allen jersey last week thinking I was going to buy it. I thought I was safe because I didn't buy it but I guess my curse covers just trying on jerseys.

Sorry guys, I should have known better.

I hope Allen doesn't join the ranks of Losman, Spikes, Poz. McGahee, Alonso, Dareus, and Edwards.

So if you guys need to blame someone, blame me.

I promise to never try on another current Bills player jersey again.

He's a rookie CBF. That's why we lost. He's going to have his ups and mostly downs this season. I know you're being a bit "tongue and cheek" but it's amazing to me how many people believe that wearing or not wearing a specific jersey, hat, pant, or  doing a special dance ritual before a game has anything to do with a team winning or losing a game. We had years and years of mediocrity because no one ever had a "real" plan to build the team until Beane and McD came along. This is our "hump year" once we get through this transition things will get better so keep wearing what ever jersey you want bro. 

3 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I tried on an Allen jersey last week thinking I was going to buy it. I thought I was safe because I didn't buy it but I guess my curse covers just trying on jerseys.

Sorry guys, I should have known better.

I hope Allen doesn't join the ranks of Losman, Spikes, Poz. McGahee, Alonso, Dareus, and Edwards.

So if you guys need to blame someone, blame me.

I promise to never try on another current Bills player jersey again.

God bless you CBF

I blame the guys that got JA tattoos jumping stuff

No tattoos right?

• Thank you (+1) 1