Saints/Falcons

BuffAlone

Just watched the replay. First of all, what a game!

But the craziest thing I might have ever seen is...opening kickoff in O.T.

A QB returning kickoffs??! 

Has anybody seen a more unlikely play? By a player out of position, let alone with a game on the line?

Peyton is either mad, or the epitome of mad scientist.  Just wondered if anyone could give me any other examples of this craziness. 

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

That QB has been playing on teams for over a year now. 

Yeah, but only started returning kicks 10 days ago. Just thought it crazy. Ever seen any other examples of a position player making that kind of impact at another position?

5 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Yeah, but only started returning kicks 10 days ago. Just thought it crazy. Ever seen any other examples of a position player making that kind of impact at another position?

He has been back in kick formation before even if this was his first actual kick return. 

We had our own QB / ST stud last season. Every time I close my eyes I see Joe Webb's package. 

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He has been back in kick formation before even if this was his first actual kick return. 

We had our own QB / ST stud last season. Every time I close my eyes I see Joe Webb's package. 

Ahhh...how could I ever forget that package? Lol

45 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Just watched the replay. First of all, what a game!

But the craziest thing I might have ever seen is...opening kickoff in O.T.

A QB returning kickoffs??! 

Has anybody seen a more unlikely play? By a player out of position, let alone with a game on the line?

Peyton is either mad, or the epitome of mad scientist.  Just wondered if anyone could give me any other examples of this craziness. 

Didn’t Brad Smith return kicks for us playing as our slash/back-up QB.

Same role as this guy.

28 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Exactly just last year.