Pittsford featured in Rochester newspaper

rockpile

Pittsford is has its own section in the Rochester D&C today. Not much mention of the Bills at St John Fisher, but it does have the parade on the calendar.

Wegman's makes page one, of course since it is a SUPER Wegman's.

I was just in Piitsford last night at a nice place - Bennucci's Restaurant.

No pictures of Jay's house though. I thought that would be a landmark by now! :lol:

Peets-ford

Where is JÂy RÛßeÒ anyway? Still on vacation?

Pittsford is has its own section in the Rochester D&C today. Not much mention of the Bills at St John Fisher, but it does have the parade on the calendar.

Wegman's makes page one, of course since it is a SUPER Wegman's.

No pictures of Jay's house though. I thought that would be a landmark by now!  :lol:

Peets-ford

Where is JÂy RÛßeÒ anyway? Still on vacation?

281240[/snapback]

Hey man don't be disrespecting my hometown

281240[/snapback]

Bennucci's in the Pittsford Plaza. Great food but the crowd there was always how you would say "not-straight" ... not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

My girlfiend and I always went there when I would come to visit her at college (SJFC).

Bennucci's in the Pittsford Plaza. Great food but the crowd there was always how you would say "not-straight" ... not that there's anything wrong with that.  :lol:

My girlfiend and I always went there when I would come to visit her at college (SJFC).

281308[/snapback]

The majority last night were coed couples and families.

There are many fond memories for me in Pittsford, given that I went to college at Nazareth. I'm sure it's grown up in the 20 years I've been away, but I can tell you that the cemetary was always a good place to be alone with a drunk chick from Thirsty's...and I spent more than my share of dollar bills at Wegmans buying Fort Schuyler beer for 99 cents a six pack.

It's probably gone all to hell since I left. :lol:

Where was the disrespect? I went there for dinner last night!  :doh:

281349[/snapback]

I see no disrespect in your post. I grew up in Pittsford and now have my own house here in Pittsford. As a matter of fact, I can walk to Bills camp, but's it's better when they practice at the ERHS because it's even closer. ;)

And by the way, our saying around here is, it's the Pitts-ford! :P It's great here and I would never move anywhere else.

I see no disrespect in your post.  I grew up in Pittsford and now have my own house here in Pittsford.  As a matter of fact, I can walk to Bills camp, but's it's better when they practice at the ERHS because it's even closer.  ;)

And by the way, our saying around here is, it's the Pitts-ford!  :P  It's great here and I would never move anywhere else.

281534[/snapback]

Hey, then we're neighbors. I'm on the other side of Fisher from you and I cut through Alpine Drive to get to camp. Does Thong Girl live anywhere near us? :doh:

Hey, then we're neighbors.  I'm on the other side of Fisher from you and I cut through Alpine Drive to get to camp.  Does Thong Girl live anywhere near us?  :doh:

281537[/snapback]

Unfortunately not.

I live over in the Sherwood Manor neighborhood, Washington/Fairport Rd. area.