Hall of fame voting

Chicharito

On 11/21/2018 at 2:38 AM, folz said:

Here are my top 5:

1. Don Coryell - This man should already be in. The Hall often talks about, even more than stats, did the person change the game. Air Coryell did. His offensive and passing game innovations ushered in the modern passing game. Put him in the hall now!

2. Tony Gonzales - Probably the best Tight End the game has ever seen. 6th all time in receiving yards (that includes all WRs)

3. Tony Boselli - The only thing hurting his status is getting overlooked for playing for a mostly bad Jaguars team. The guy was a beast, a generational talent on the O-line.

4. Isaac Bruce - 5th all time in receiving yards. Part of the triad of the greatest show on turf (Warner/Faulk/Bruce)

5. Steve Tasker - Yes, I know he isn't on the list of semifinalists, but he should be. Best all-around (not just returner) special teams player to play the game. It's 1/3 of the game.

Boselli was one of the greatest LTs ever He was the first of the non fat guys from my memory.  He could actually handle Bruce part of that was because he could hold without the Refs seeing it with the best of them but still.