Matt Stafford. Should I be worried?

Buftex

So, I have Matt Stafford as my #1 QB.  My #2 QB is Jamies Winston, who is suspended through week 3...he may not even getting his starting job back, if Fitzmagic continues!  Stafford looked awful last night...is it an aberration, or should I be worried?  One more interception, and I would have lost my week 1 fantasy game...

Which of these QB's would you pick up, if you had to:

Sam Darnold

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Joe Flacco

Case Keenum

Eli Manning

Ryan Tannehill

Tyrod Taylor

17 minutes ago, Buftex said:

So, I have Matt Stafford as my #1 QB.  My #2 QB is Jamies Winston, who is suspended through week 3...he may not even getting his starting job back, if Fitzmagic continues!  Stafford looked awful last night...is it an aberration, or should I be worried?  One more interception, and I would have lost my week 1 fantasy game...

Which of these QB's would you pick up, if you had to:

Sam Darnold

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Joe Flacco

Case Keenum

Eli Manning

Ryan Tannehill

Tyrod Taylor

For one game? Taylor should be trailing against the Saints and seeing some prevent D?  A longer term solution? Keenum. Denver has plenty of weapons and you wouldn’t be worried about him getting benched. Mayfield hype will creep up on Taylor unless they start winning. 

• Like (+1) 1

I was thinking more long term, just in case Stafford is at the end...he looked really confused last night.  Maybe concussion?  Maybe just hitting the wall?  I was leaning toward Keenum, Manning or Tannehill, because, as you point out, I feel they are the most secure in their jobs...though I don't particularly like any of them.

Edited by Buftex

On 9/13/2018 at 4:47 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I had Stafford a few years ago and remember him being an inconsistent fantasy player and i gave up on him mid-season. I think he will certainly play better than he did on Monday night, and without a decent running game he should be throwing it a ton.

I ended up with Flacco...lost out on Fitz and Keenum on the waiver wire.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:20 AM, 416BillsFan said:

Staff is my QB as well, I hope the running game last night was a fluke. His garbage time yardage is an important component of my team.

Heh. I hope more that the defense plays poorly. I thought he'd be slinging it all night this past week. 

Maybe Josh Allen becomes a fantasy relevant start? 

• 9 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.