How Many of Today's Starters Will Start Game 1 in 2019?

Rico

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is a good topic Rico!!

Here’s my list:

- Allen

- Dawkins

- Groy

- Edmunds

- Hyde

- Poyer

- White

- Milano

- Shaq

- Star

- Phillips

- Johnson (slot)

Good list, I would take Shaq off the list and replace him with Alexander.  Unless he drops off this season, I thought he played a good game.

I also think Shady gets a start whether it's with Buffalo or another team.  If a team will give Adrian Peterson a shot, I think Shady will get one as well

I would take Groy off the list.  He showed today when the team was reluctant to play him last season.  Not very good.

Edited by BuffaloRush

12 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Here’s my list:

- Allen

- Dawkins

- Groy

- Edmunds

- Hyde

- Poyer

- White

- Milano

- Shaq

- Star

- Phillips

- Johnson (slot)

I do like how you have pretty much the entire defense on here.  This is a really good group.  Even though today was a rough outing, I would put Murphy on here.  Our DC just needs to be replaced.  All of this talent, and they're being ran by an idiot who's too afraid to use them the right way.  Today's defensive failure falls completely on Frazier.

Edited by Circlethewagon8404
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

I do like how you have pretty much the entire defense on here.  This is a really good group.  Even though today was a rough outing, I would put Murphy on here.  Our DC just needs to be replaced.  All of this talent, and they're being ran by an idiot who's too afraid to use them the right way.  Today's defensive failure falls completely on Frazier.

I like Frazier. His unit just spent WAY too much time on the field and had terrible field position. If they could rush the passer they’d be a good unit. The offense killed the defense today.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Here’s my list:

- Allen

- Dawkins

- Groy

- Edmunds

- Hyde

- Poyer

- White

- Milano

- Shaq

- Star

- Phillips

- Johnson (slot) 

I think KW will come back for another year but maybe he won't be starting at that point.  Milano will be on the team but won't be starting.  I still think Miller has potential and I thought he was ok today.  For some reason I think he still can get better.  Zay will still be here on a cheap rookie contract and will at least be the #3 WR.  Groy probably is the starter at C next year as they focus on replacing Ducasse and Mills first.  And lastly Hughes played well today.  Got decent pressure and nearly had a strip sack.  He is still under contract for next year.  His cap hit is nearly 3 m to cut him.  My guess is they extend him on a 2 year deal to lower his salary for 2019.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Here’s my list:

- Allen

- Dawkins

- Groy

- Edmunds

- Hyde

- Poyer

- White

- Milano

- Shaq

- Star

- Phillips

- Johnson (slot)

Allen wasn’t a starter today so doesn’t count. Otherwise a good list. I would add Zay Jones and Hauschka. 

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I like Frazier. His unit just spent WAY to much time on the field and had terrible field position. If they could rush the passer they’d be a good unit. The offense killed the defense today.

Did you like how Frazier made no adjustments to make it more difficult for Flacco to go over the middle constantly?  And why didn't they rush the passer?

Alexander was solid today.  In fact, the linebackers basically held what little there was together.

8 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Did you like how Frazier made no adjustments to make it more difficult for Flacco to go over the middle constantly?  And why didn't they rush the passer?

Alexander was solid today.  In fact, the linebackers basically held what little there was together.

I thought the LBs played well. The defense came around during that came. They struggle to rush the passer and Gaines should have changed his number to a target symbol. I don’t fault the defense for today. They had awful field position and a bad CB. I actually liked the way that Milano and Edmunds played.