We’ve claimed P Corey Bojorquez and CB Ryan Lewis off waivers and released P Colton Schmidt.

Plano

On 9/2/2018 at 3:55 PM, T&C said:

A good one and a ****ty one can make all the difference in a game... so yeah we evaluate them.

I personally don't think Colton was a ****ty one as u think but hey, hopefully this kid is good cuz he should be getting a few kicks in each game... 

37 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

I personally don't think Colton was a ****ty one as u think but hey, hopefully this kid is good cuz he should be getting a few kicks in each game... 

You're reading it wrong, I was just talking in general. If I Were to grade Colton I'd give him middle of the road. Who knows, maybe we have the next Ray Guy now. What really is the "kicker" is how we found/signed him... that's some covert stuff right there lol.

On 9/2/2018 at 6:02 PM, John in Jax said:

Wait a minute.....I'm down here in Jacksonville, and there's some annoying guy named Billy Fuccillo who has ads running all over Florida....he recently bought or opened a Nissan dealer in the Jax metro area.

Does he have dealerships up in NY!?

Yeah, the ads are all over the place alright but I'll give the guy this... he donates a lot of money to charities.