Breaking News

And whats the diffference between the above and every gurgle, fart and eye blink by Ms. Schiavo being interpreted by people who are closer to garbagemen than M.D. as her showing she wants to live???  Whats the difference between the above and using a five year video tape of a balloon being waved in her face as "proof" of her lucidness?

BillsNYC description is fifty times more "realistic" than any of that bull sh--. At least it is founded in medical FACT.

291326[/snapback]

Sorry, but a medical degree does not make one infallible. It means that they make a more educated guess. Mankind will never know his own inner workings, no matter how hard he tries. Although some will try to play God.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be called anarchy

291643[/snapback]

Actually, it would be called what has legally played out by the courts determining that the federal govt had no business sticking its nose into a state matter where the law says that absent a directive, it's the spouse's call.

B/c that is what's called totalitarianism.

HAHA! ANybody see South Park last night?

I was praying that it would be about this, but when it started I thought it wasn't...all of a sudden dead Kenny was brought back to Life as a vegetable and shouted "YES!!!"

So funny! Even the South Park guys thought she should die.

HAHA! ANybody see South Park last night?

I was praying that it would be about this, but when it started I thought it wasn't...all of a sudden dead Kenny was brought back to Life as a vegetable and shouted "YES!!!"

So funny! Even the South Park guys thought she should die.

291956[/snapback]

And I thought *I* was crass, you take it to a whole new level.

Show some respect.

I disagree.  If this thread dies, I'll have to find a new tree to sit in and throw crap.

Of course, if this thread dies, everyone involved will show it far more dignity and humanity than anyone involved did Terri Schiavo.

292015[/snapback]

Maybe we should put the thread on a feeding tube? They're known for keeping useless and doomed things alive longer than they should be.

Maybe we should put the thread on a feeding tube? They're known for keeping useless and doomed things alive longer than they should be.

292020[/snapback]

BillsNYC- you've made your thoughts known, and some agree, some disagee. The thing you don't need to do is be so disrespectful towards Ms. Schiavo. We can take the abuse, she however does not deserve it.

SHe's been dead for 15 years, something tells me she doesn't mind.

292045[/snapback]

Its not about whether she minds or not- its about respect for the living and dead.

The only thing that needs to die is this thread, which is useless

BillsNYC- you've made your thoughts known, and some agree, some disagee. The thing you don't need to do is be so disrespectful towards Ms. Schiavo. We can take the abuse, she however does not deserve it.

292044[/snapback]

That's funny, considering all the gross indignity she's had to suffer at the hands of her family and the FL state legislature, Congress, and various ultra-religious freak shows poking their noses into personal matters that aren't their business. While I don't agree with BillsNYC's indignities, either...they're pretty minor in the whole scheme of things, and railing against them whilst supporting the actions of others in denying Terri the basic dignity of a peaceful life or death is ironic enough to earn you some crap from a crap-throwing monkey. *SPLAT*

Its not about whether she minds or not- its about respect for the living and dead.

The only thing that needs to die is this thread, which is useless

292065[/snapback]

It took me a while too Adam, but he's simply being a troll and trying to bother people. Ignore him.

That's funny, considering all the gross indignity she's had to suffer at the hands of her family and the FL state legislature, Congress, and various ultra-religious freak shows poking their noses into personal matters that aren't their business.  While I don't agree with BillsNYC's indignities, either...they're pretty minor in the whole scheme of things, and railing against them whilst supporting the actions of others in denying Terri the basic dignity of a peaceful life or death is ironic enough to earn you some crap from a crap-throwing monkey.  *SPLAT*

292072[/snapback]

OK, assuming that she was gone before all of this mess- wouldn't it have been more humane to do something to relieve all of the suffering, instead of starving and dehydrating the body.

Doing that killed the body, injecting a lot of morphine would have achieved the same result more peacefully. Do you know that when starved and dehydrated, the face will turn yellow from the build up of toxins? Most people dont want to hear those type of details.

Do you know that when starved and dehydrated, the face will turn yellow from the build up of toxins? Most people dont want to hear those type of details.

292086[/snapback]

Oh my god, we should have kept the mindless body alive then! HAHAH! Are you kidding me? What a useless statement this is! Who cares if her skin turned yellow! 'It' didn't even know 'it' was being starved to death!