NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

Lots of ways to get it, just have to be creative.  Remember your supposed "install address" and your billing address can be different locations.  Same way we all got around blackouts for all those years.  Just pick an install address at one of the universities or any local condo or apartment complex that doesn't allow DTV dishes and you're in.  Took me 5 minutes to find an address using whitepages.com.   Here's a list.

www.nflsundayticket.tv

1 hour ago, Heitz said:

I have the DTV online Sunday Ticket (and have for years).  On the site it just asks if you can get DTV, you say no and it let's you get Sunday Ticket online.  

What's interesting is theoretically I could get DTV in my condo building, but they 1) won't let residents put up their own dish and 2) have some sort of contract with Dish Network so they ONLY offer that service.

I think it's like $250 this year, but has been totally worth it for me and that's despite the fact that the Bills v Pats are on TV here twice and I usually go to two games a year.  Still there are times when I'm on the road that it's been a lifesaver and totally worth the $$$!

I typically stream on my PS4 at home, or my laptop or phone on the road.  All work well, though as has been stated you can ONLY be logged into one device at a time.  For example, one time I was streaming on the PS4 at home, but had to go to an engagement - when I left, I forgot to turn off the PS4, it was still logged into ST, I couldn't watch on the phone, I nearly freaked out. :D

For me, totally worth the investment!  In fact, it's the reason I bought a PS4 a few years back - need that Bills fix!!

Or there's some other place you can always get the games for free, but not sure if you Redd..(about)..it?

I did that for one year too, had the online version, and the questions were: do you have DTV, can you get DTV, and have you ever had DTV at this address. At the time I was able to answer no to all of them.  Since then did have DTV for a few years, now canceled, so would be easy for them to tell me sorry you can get DTV at this address.  Unless they really don't care??  May be one of these things as  long as you answer no, legally  DTV is in the clear to sell you the package, and would make me libel for any illegal streaming, copyright, etc issues??  And if you  are willing to buy it, they will sell it to you.

Or the second option be going with the "different install address" option.  Does anyone know if nursing homes, assisted living would automatically qualify as could then use my mothers address.  Her window also faces north which would not work then either.

the other option if he's fairly computer savoy is go thru Redit

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

I stream it through fire TV for $99 per season. My bro is at UVA business school and since he has a valid college email it works... is it wrong I hope he fails a class or two to extend my little scheme?

hes already recruiting first year students for me to continue the pipeline moving forward 

yes I just read that out loud... go bills

52 minutes ago, JP's Voice said:

If you have a son or daughter with a student ID, they offer the entire season for a discounted price of $100, That's what I use for my friends who are getting their masters.

$80 they are running a promo.

https://slickdeals.net/f/11847775-2018-nfl-sunday-ticket-tv-u-4-month-live-streaming-nfl-games-100-20-discount-80-students-only?src=SiteSearch

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I literally just came to the board to make a thread about NFL streaming services. I kept coming up with "NFL Gamepass" but that only gives you replays after the games.

Will definitely look into NFL Sunday Ticket! Thanks!

Per their website: http://www.nfl.com/nflsundaytickettv

"NO SATELLITE REQUIRED"

But look at all the restrictions.

There's some misinformation being spread here.  DirecTV NOW is a separate service than their Sunday Ticket streaming package.  Both are from DirecTV, but are separate apps.  You don't need NOW to get Sunday Ticket.  Conversely, you cannot get Sunday Ticket within NOW, you need to buy the steaming option and run it in the Sunday Ticket app on your device.  Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2018 at 11:02 AM, Da webster guy said:

Just pick an install address at one of the universities or any local condo or apartment complex that doesn't allow DTV dishes and you're in.

I'm fairly certain that there is a NATIONWIDE law that states that no HOA, Condo Assoc, Apt Landlord, etc., can stop you from erecting a small satellite dish on/in your unit.

1 hour ago, John in Jax said:

I'm fairly certain that there is a NATIONWIDE law that states that no HOA, Condo Assoc, Apt Landlord, etc., can stop you from erecting a small satellite dish on/in your unit.

Yeah I tried using my mothers address which is an assisted living facility and it came back as not eligible.  So I'd like to know what makes an apartment address eligible??

On 8/22/2018 at 9:33 AM, YoloinOhio said:

My dad doesn’t have directv but i do. I have the nfl ticket. He logs into NFL ticket on his laptop or phone and uses my email and password and it works for him. I can’t be logged in at the same time, but it didn’t matter because I’m usually watching on tv and don’t need to log in. Hope that makes sense!

I do the exact same thing for my old man. Get ST Max and give him the log in. Works like a charm. 

Hey all - just wanted to let you know that my brother already had an extra Fire Stick.  We were able to download the NFL Sunday Ticket app.  I simply logged in with my DirecTV login and password and my dad was able to watch the game without issue.  Thanks so much for all of your input here.  Now if he would have just been given a reason to stay awake until the end of the game.......

• Like (+1) 1