We Learn A Lot About Allen When He Plays the Browns

Shaw66

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
57 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Playing last year behind Wyoming's bad O line has helped prepare him for his time with the Bills. That touchdown play was frickin' great. Pure instincts and reaction. Looked like something from Aaron Rodgers. 

Another poster mentioned it in another thread but the back of the endzone pass to Logan Thomas on final drive of the first half was a great play as well.  If that is any true #1 receiver in the NFL that is a TD.  I think if you can put a line in front of him next season and weapons at WR and TE, we could have an absolute powerhouse offense.  The kid looks like the real deal to me. 

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

56 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Another poster mentioned it in another thread but the back of the endzone pass to Logan Thomas on final drive of the first half was a great play as well.  If that is any true #1 receiver in the NFL that is a TD.  I think if you can put a line in front of him next season and weapons at WR and TE, we could have an absolute powerhouse offense.  The kid looks like the real deal to me. 

I agree, I was wondering while watching the game if the Cleveland fans might have been secretly wishing they had drafted Allen.