Falcons at Jets 7:30 NFLN

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, downunderbill said:

Repeat the same thing over and over every thread.

I think after the last couple of days everyone knows your position on Allen. 

And I get to hear in many threads all the hopefuls' position on Allen, what's the issue? 

Just now, Magnetar said:

And I get to hear in many threads all the hopefuls' position on Allen, what's the issue? 

We get it, Josh Allen pissed in your cereal.  I've heard of NFL standing for No Fun League, but I've never seen someone so dedicated to the cause.  Everyone here is so happy that you've already closed the book on Allen before he's even played his first regular season game.  With that kind of predictive power, you must be winning lotteries left and right, correct?  Mind telling me the next megamillions number?

Darnold looked really good. We need to see Allen with at least the #2's because thats what every other rookie QB got to work with. 

Tough to tell which rooke is going to pan out. After pre season G1 I would say its Mayfield>Darnold>Allen>Jackson

Edited by Yeezus

20 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

All you say is Allen will be bad. You say the data says he will be bad. I get your 56.3% but what other data points to the imminent disaster that he will be, please share it so at least there will be good discussion.

There has to be a reason your so much smarter than what's proving to be a pretty good front office. No one knows for sure if he will be good or bad, could go either way, but you seem to know with absolute certainty.

43 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Darnold looked really good. We need to see Allen with at least the #2's because thats what every other rookie QB got to work with. 

Tough to tell which rooke is going to pan out. After pre season G1 I would say its Mayfield>Darnold>Allen>Jackson

Sam did look good on that first series. He came back to earth when he was with the 3’s  and the obvious rookie stuff that they all do but he looked solid overall.   Atlanta looked like they didn’t even want to play,  well until the guys at the end got in there.  The announcer crew was over the top fluffing Darnold and that was weird.  But overall,  I’d like to see Darnold become something mostly because he’s not a douche, but also because he can stay in the pocket and that’s good to watch. 

Edited by bobblehead