Poll Finds 43% of Republicans Are Treasonous & UnAmerican

6 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Youre wasting my time. You’re an unAmerican fascist. 

“Westside” I do not take offense to what somebody on the Internet said to me. Especially you. I think it’s funny what you suggest. You need me to be at that level for you to feel superior to me — that’s why it’s funny. 

Lol, whatever. When you talk about sleeping with someone's mother, you can make a case of you starting it. 

I really don't give two shites what you think of me. You like to throw out insults, but you can't seem to take them. Maybe you shouldn't insult people then? Not too f'n hard to figure out. 

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Youre wasting my time. You’re an unAmerican fascist. 

“Westside” I do not take offense to what somebody on the Internet said to me. Especially you. I think it’s funny what you suggest. You need me to be at that level for you to feel superior to me — that’s why it’s funny. 

One would surmise that you are already wasted. UnAmerican? You are the one that would take much joy in seeing Boston struck like NYC was on 9/11. How can someone call themselves a patriot or even a decent citizen, much less a human being when they wish such misery on people. I think you've even surpassed Gleeful Gator in your hate of the American people. You should hence be known as The Boston Massacre Dudine.

1 minute ago, westside said:

Lol, whatever. When you talk about sleeping with someone's mother, you can make a case of you starting it. 

I really don't give two shites what you think of me. You like to throw out insults, but you can't seem to take them. Maybe you shouldn't insult people then? Not too f'n hard to figure out. 

Oh my god — I don’t believe in hitting the ignore button, so insult me all you want, I don’t care anymore about your insults than I do your dead mother. 

But if you don’t have something of substance, a point, even if it’s incapsulated in an insult, I will not offer you a reply any further. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

One would surmise that you are already wasted. UnAmerican? You are the one that would take much joy in seeing Boston struck like NYC was on 9/11. How can someone call themselves a patriot or even a decent citizen, much less a human being when they wish such misery on people. I think you've even surpassed Gleeful Gator in your hate of the American people. You should hence be known as The Boston Massacre Dudine.

Youre an idiot. 

Weren’t you the one who took a screen shot of my writing ‘tiny woman brain’? ?

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Oh my god — I don’t believe in hitting the ignore button, so insult me all you want, I don’t care anymore about your insults than I do your dead mother. 

But if you don’t have something of substance, a point, even if it’s incapsulated in an insult, I will not offer you a reply any further. 

Youre an idiot. 

No screen shot, but I do remember commenting on your statement regarding women having smaller brains than men. Just another one of your moments in the sun.

28 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Youre an idiot. 

Stay classy trailer park. 

16 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

It’s proven by science. 

I would suspect that generally speaking most woman's parts are smaller than your parts, with the most likely exceptions of feet and hands. You definitely have them beat with the ego thing though.

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Republicans these days. Suckiening. 

“We’ve been the party of draft dodgers and cowards for years — nothin new to see here with Trump.”

You should probably give the keyboard a rest.

Take some time away.

It's pretty clear you're too spun up in your current state of meltdown.

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 3:16 PM, LABillzFan said:

You should probably give the keyboard a rest.

Take some time away.

It's pretty clear you're too spun up in your current state of meltdown.

I really can't shake the feeling that he is NDBUFFCUSEFAN. Fake military background, terrible spelling/grammar and easily unhinged. Some high school kid with a big imagination who believes the lies he tells. I'm just waiting for the full on board-wide meltdown at this point.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/10/2018 at 5:53 PM, 3rdnlng said:

You are crusading and posting the same insaneshit in numerous different threads. It's getting boring and making PPP a lesser forum.

Some day, every one of you Zionist Traitors will get the American justice you so richly deserve....

25 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Some day, every one of you Zionist Traitors will get the American justice you so richly deserve....

You are crusading and posting the same insaneshit in numerous different threads. It's getting boring and making PPP a lesser forum.