Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke CBS Tonight On Now !

TSNBDSC

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, row_33 said:

What could possibly be added to what has been said over the last 50 years?

He said "Love Me Do" was actually written by Ringo who had an obsession with poop.  It's real name was "Love Me Doo".

Gross but we all knew Ringo was weird.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Thought Love Me Do was UK English for Love My Hairdoo.

Geez, Paul has always been the most flippant and condescending interviewee of all time, while his super fans fawn over him and don’t realize nothing is ever said, show-biz all the way

john and George were honest enough to say what they really felt and spoke their minds with Rolling Stone and Dick Cavett

16 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

what did you find out that was worthwhile that you didn't know before

assuming you were a bit of an interested fan in The Beatles and post-Beatles years and are older than 30?

or did you just fawn at Paul being on the screen?

26 minutes ago, row_33 said:

what did you find out that was worthwhile that you didn't know before

assuming you were a bit of an interested fan in The Beatles and post-Beatles years and are older than 30?

or did you just fawn at Paul being on the screen?

Jeeziz, it was just a decent hour of television...and you get to see Paul's boyhood loo.  How's that?

did Paul reminisce on being such a total ass that Ringo quit 50 years ago today?

Paul thought he could do all the drumming, proving he wasn't quite up to it on Back in the USSR and Dear Prudence before realizing a real drummer was required.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

did Paul reminisce on being such a total ass that Ringo quit 50 years ago today?

Paul thought he could do all the drumming, proving he wasn't quite up to it on Back in the USSR and Dear Prudence before realizing a real drummer was required.

Congratulations, on purchasing a couple of Beatles books and providing the community with your rivieting knowledge..