#WalkAway

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

59%!  Holy hell!  So like...12 people??  I mean, how many dems registered as republicans to vote for her?

Don't forget, you still haven't called me a "racist idiot" today.  I saw you called a couple of other posters that.  C'mon, cue the insult.  I know you can do it.

29 minutes ago, phypon said:

59%!  Holy hell!  So like...12 people??  I mean, how many dems registered as republicans to vote for her?

Don't forget, you still haven't called me a "racist idiot" today.  I saw you called a couple of other posters that.  C'mon, cue the insult.  I know you can do it.

None needed to register as Repubs, they just couldn't have also voted in the Dem primary earlier in the month.  And no doubt many took advantage of that opportunity.  You don't need to be Russian to interfere with elections...

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

None needed to register as Repubs, they just couldn't have also voted in the Dem primary earlier in the month.  And no doubt many took advantage of that opportunity.  You don't need to be Russian to interfere with elections...

Wait. So, voting for who you want is now considered "interfere with elections"?

31 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Wait. So, voting for who you want is now considered "interfere with elections"?

I was being sarcastic, hence the ellipsis.  But as pyphon asked...

12 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

How do you know dems voted for Hailey?  Any proof?

I'm not going to find the links for you when it comes to that part of things (yes, that actually happened btw).  That's also not the point of my reply.  It was the point of YOUR reply to Doc with regards to people voting across party lines to hurt the opposition candidate for a different party who will cast two votes against one candidate.  Do you really have no idea about the conversation you are having with two different people concerning the same topic?  Did you smoke a joint or something and forget what you are talking about?  Just be real dude and stick to one topic at a time.

Let me just add this.  I'm not trying to be a D-bag with you.  It seems like you interjected yourself into a conversation between a couple of other posters and you don't know what we are talking about.  I'm going to just say it appears you are confused as to our conversation.  

Edited by phypon
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, phypon said:

You do the math.

image.thumb.png.26239db58cc91e382ae2b185bdfe7141.png

1 minute ago, phypon said:

298,674 votes - 298,662 dem votes = 12 republican votes

Now make me laugh some more. 🙂

Do you know how lucky your cult leaders are to have ignorant fks like you?

Just now, BillStime said:

Do you know how lucky your cult leaders are to have ignorant fks like you?

That one is really not funny.  You can do better.  We already know you can't do math, lol

1 hour ago, phypon said:

I'm not going to find the links for you when it comes to that part of things (yes, that actually happened btw).  That's also not the point of my reply.  It was the point of YOUR reply to Doc with regards to people voting across party lines to hurt the opposition candidate for a different party who will cast two votes against one candidate.  Do you really have no idea about the conversation you are having with two different people concerning the same topic?  Did you smoke a joint or something and forget what you are talking about?  Just be real dude and stick to one topic at a time.

Let me just add this.  I'm not trying to be a D-bag with you.  It seems like you interjected yourself into a conversation between a couple of other posters and you don't know what we are talking about.  I'm going to just say it appears you are confused as to our conversation.  

Coulda fooled me.

My point is the rules say you can do this.  When I think of interfering with an election I usually think some type of illegality occurring.  In this case it clearly didn't.  

Republicans are more than welcome to vote for Dean Phillips.