Whitey taking over the hospital

During a 5 day stay at Buffalo General in 2014, the all too common thing I noticed was the terms "that's not my job, "I don't do tnat" used by low end staff.

Edited by I am the egg man

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

why aspire to follow in the path of brilliant white men and women?

Someone didn't read the article - shocker

3 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Do you have an issue with this or are you race baiting again?

44 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Are you saying you're in favor of people making decisions about things based exclusively on the color of one's skin?

If you read the article you would know it's not exclusively about skin color.

Lol .... hundreds of thousands of white dumb dumbs will cheer and clap and cry to the sky as the left 

scrubs the country of anything white. These people can't even wait until the aging white population dies

naturally....lets face it, i'll come out and say it, the main stream whackjob  media already have labeled all whites as

bigoted racist nazi thought crime criminals...the lefts only agenda that they have for elections is destroying white

culture in America, this is all these people have, and this is why they are desperate to fill the country with other than white folks.

Whites are sackless and usher this in willingly, paying the tab for it...it's hilarious...

I can't as a US citizen fly somewhere without being angrily groped by a fat person while these morons just want

to open the borders and let anyone in through the door and make me pay the bill for everyone who barges in

...whoa....

8 hours ago, peace out said:

If you read the article you would know it's not exclusively about skin color.

bull ****.  Is there anything these days that isn't about skin color?  Even Trump gets judged by the color of his spray tan.