Its June 18th- And I hate Summer Already

plenzmd1

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Even @ work I prefer snow removal, plowing, etc... Lawn maintenance is the worst, weed eating, mowing on a tractor...etc...

Don't get me wrong... When there is no work to be done, I like the nice weather! BUT, when there is work to be done... I wish it was 25° & 10 feet of snow!

I hate doing yardwork vs. snow removal.  

God shoot me now..I agree with EII...almost as bad as agreeing with Joe in PPP

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

This explains so much.

not even close to explaining that boy...much, much much damage..?

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Galumpki's/polish cabbage rolls...awesome.

I'm raising a white flag for the first time in my life.....$700 for a plowing service..includes shoveling my front sidewalk,front porch and the back patio deck.

I may have to do it sometime as I get older... But still fighting the good fight for now!

The deep freeze I can stand more.  It's the 30s & , 40° wet rainy weather that gets me.

If it would just get cold... Into the teens around Thanksgiving, snow and not get above freezing and rain until St.Patrick's Day, I would be fine.  It's the up and down, then rain that gets me aching... But, staying moving helps!!!

Summers here in Siberia are brutally hot and winters are colder.  Worse than Buffalo's tempered climate except for the copious amounts of snow.

I hate summer.  My favorite months are approaching... September & October... If it could just be Fall all year... Looks like the oppressive heat will break after tomorrow... Then 60s & 70s... Nice!  Windows open, no A/C!!!

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I may have to do it sometime as I get older... But still fighting the good fight for now!

The deep freeze I can stand more.  It's the 30s & , 40° wet rainy weather that gets me.

Your day didn't come yet,mine crawled up on me.Even on my best day,I have no desire to challenge the ice that sits underneath a fresh snowfall...700 bucks well spent imo and my bride agrees,which is a very important thing (grins).

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Your day didn't come yet,mine crawled up on me.Even on my best day,I have no desire to challenge the ice that sits underneath a fresh snowfall...700 bucks well spent imo and my bride agrees,which is a very important thing (grins).

I am gonna be "that" Old Guy who has that done... Then goes out and cleans up for them "better."

Then, breaks his hip...

...Don't be "that" Guy!

Enlightenment is non-attachment!

Now, with the effing lawn, I will get over the anal retentive quality.  Snow, ice, forget about it!  I was born in blizzard, 2/11/1968.  My father got three parking tickets at Sister's Hospital... Claimed they were "brushed off" under the pile of snow on the windshield!  Yeah, right!  LoL...

?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I actually like fall, but I hate what comes next. In order of preference: summer, fall, spring, go away somewhere. 

To be fair, the OP apparently suffers from some mental damage of some type. Summer is clearly the best.  I can’t hate on him for his confusion regarding what a good season looks like. As a swimmer, maybe he was forced to do it outside in the winter, and he got a TRUE brain freeze? Or he had to do it nekkid in middle school on a February day with windows open to the public, causing some type of trauma? Ahhh, but I digress...  We should all pray for him. May God bless @plenzmd1

?

55 minutes ago, Augie said:

I actually like fall, but I hate what comes next. In order of preference: summer, fall, spring, go away somewhere. 

To be fair, the OP apparently suffers from some mental damage of some type. Summer is clearly the best.  I can’t hate on him for his confusion regarding what a good season looks like. As a swimmer, maybe he was forced to do it outside in the winter, and he got a TRUE brain freeze? Or he had to do it nekkid in middle school on a February day with windows open to the public, causing some type of trauma? Ahhh, but I digress...  We should all pray for him. May God bless @plenzmd1

?

No worries... The Ancient Romans thought the same way about January & February.  How far did that get them sans two months?

?

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No worries... The Ancient Romans thought the same way about January & February.  How far did that get them sans two months?

?

February sucks so bad it only gets 28 days! I would eliminate February and add those days to June and July. I’m telling you, I could fix this and make the world a better place! 

9 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Fixed it 

Expect market reaction for your coins to cause a plummet when the market opens. There are already rumors from Asia about a drop. The OP might be crazy, but he’s OUR crazy and we take care of our own. 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

February sucks so bad it only gets 28 days! I would eliminate February and add those days to June and July. I’m telling you, I could fix this and make the world a better place! 

Expect market reaction for your coins to cause a plummet when the market opens. There are already rumors from Asia about a drop. The OP might be crazy, but he’s OUR crazy and we take care of our own. 

Hey!  That's (February) Black History month...

Rasis! 

?

But then again, have your way... It will be snowing year round on a rotating monthly basis.  Nice!  Road to hell paved with good intentions! 

?

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Hey!  That's (February) Black History month...

Rasis! 

?

But then again, have your way... It will be snowing year round on a rotating monthly basis.  Nice!  Road to hell paved with good intentions! 

?

You fail to capture my vision of a winterless free life, other than my occasional decision to visit a wintry location. Those trips are lovely and I love them, but I don’t want to live through it just because I live in the wrong place. Unfortunately, my wife does not entirely share my view on this. Want to guess who will win? 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

?

You must have hated Clarence when you were a young lad.....

• Haha (+1) 1