MLB TV Deal, this weekend only

Greybeard

I don't know how many of you care to watch baseball, but MLB TV just posted a deal for the Memorial Day Weekend.   $69.99 for the remainder of the season.   Let's you stream to multiple devices.   I watch on my computer or my Firesticks.  

I normally wait for their Fathers Day deal which is either $54 or $57  for the remainder of the year.   For me it is not worth it to wait.  You just have to remember to cancel before next March 1 or they will auto-subscribe you at the normal rate.

I'm a Dodger fan but since I have been playing Beat the Streak I watch a lot of other teams.

Note this is for this weekend only.

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/subscribe

Edited by Greybeard

5 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

That price seems fair since we are going into the third month of the season.My nug paid 80 back in March for the Mets games.

I forgot the link.   It is 54 dollars for a single team subscription.   I watch other teams also, so I prefer the any team option.   I should say it is subject to black outs if the game is broadcast in your area.  So if the Mets are playing the Dodgers, I would have to watch it on cable because I am in a Met broadcast area, Syracuse.  Or use a VPN.  

I enjoy putting baseball games on sort of in the background while I pay bills or wander around on the 'net...basically with 1 ear tuned into the game and a few glances at the screen from time to time.  If something happens I'll check it out.

Baseball is enjoyable in this manner.

My father used to tell me about listening to ball games in a similar manner when he was a kid on the radio.  

That's not a bad price, but for only 1 team it's kind of lame.  

Thanks for posting the info. 

Edited by Fadingpain

44 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I enjoy putting baseball games on sort of in the background while I pay bills or wander around on the 'net...basically with 1 ear tuned into the game and a few glances at the screen from time to time.  If something happens I'll check it out.

Baseball is enjoyable in this manner.

My father used to tell me about listening to ball games in a similar manner when he was a kid on the radio.  

That's not a bad price, but for only 1 team it's kind of lame.  

Thanks for posting the info. 

Imo,baseball is the greatest game ever created...constant skill vs skill levels...there is zero chance of hiding behind fellow teammates..