Rookie of the Year

1 hour ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/5/4/17316930/josh-allen-tremaine-edmunds-have-legit-shots-at-nfl-rookie-of-the-year-2018

I thought Edmunds has as good a shot as any at DROY - given the whole at ILB and how easy it will be to plug and play him.

Quite frankly, despite my Bills tinted glasses, I was surprised at Josh Allen's odds for OROY -

kinda surprised that Darnold aint ahead of him ..

This is kind of BS.  The reason Vegas is listing Allen as the favorite to start the most games is because of the QB’s on the Bills.  There’s no established veteran starter:

NYJ - McCown

CLE - Tyrod

ARI - Bradford

BAL - Flacco

Vegas believes there’s a better chance that Allen unseats McCarron and Peterman.

1 minute ago, BuffaloRush said:

This is kind of BS.  The reason Vegas is listing Allen as the favorite to start the most games is because of the QB’s on the Bills.  There’s no established veteran starter:

NYJ - McCown

CLE - Tyrod

ARI - Bradford

BAL - Flacco

Vegas believes there’s a better chance that Allen unseats McCarron and Peterman.

How does Vegas not think Bradford is gone by week 3 though?   Even if Allen sits for say 8 games, Rosen will be playing well before that.  If I were the GM of the Cardinals, I'd have all my mats thrown out TODAY!   Those things will end a career, and Bradford has made enough money. 

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

IMO for DROY it's going to be Chubb. He's going to get many sacks playing across from Von Miller. 

...good shot at it......Edmunds will do just fine without the award......OROY guess would be the Barkley kid.............

• Like (+1) 2

Derrius Guise

Fighting with a team that asked him if he was gay and if his mom was a hooker made him fall on draft day, but I think it is just the perfect place for him to land and he will have a bigger year than the other rookie NFCE RB.

His running style will steal fans hearts. Skins get back to the tourney. Guise gets OROY. My opinion of course.

12 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

Derrius Guise

Fighting with a team that asked him if he was gay and if his mom was a hooker made him fall on draft day, but I think it is just the perfect place for him to land and he will have a bigger year than the other rookie NFCE RB.

His running style will steal fans hearts. Skins get back to the tourney. Guise gets OROY. My opinion of course.

Not a bad bet. Skins could have a nice defense if they can stay healthy. Getting Allen back will help a lot. They could play ball control and run a lot. 

Edmunds has a very good shot. I don’t think roquan will have a great year with chi def line.  Chubb is probably the odds on but Edmonds might put up some big numbers of our def line plays to expectations.