Harrison Phillips will be a BEAST!

HoserE

12 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I was biased for Kyle from the start for one simple reason. I played with #95 in junior high and that was my number so I was all in on Kyle from the get go.   I also had a Sam Adams Jersey that i recycled as well.   Still have it.   Still have my Dareus error jersey that I'm probably going to recycle as well.   

I expect Harrison Phillips to have a long career in Buffalo so you're new #99 should be good for awhile.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I expect Harrison Phillips to have a long career in Buffalo so you're new #99 should be good for awhile.  

so...do we still make Applebees jokes?    Is that still a thing?   

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

Isn’t that what Star plays in this D?   

Yes it is. But I think that Phillips will be very productive earlier than later and will push those ahead of him. McDermott likes a healthy rotation of the d-line and I think Phillips snaps will go up quickly. How he ended up at the bottom of the 3rd round is beyond me!

1 hour ago, Bring it said:

Yes it is. But I think that Phillips will be very productive earlier than later and will push those ahead of him. McDermott likes a healthy rotation of the d-line and I think Phillips snaps will go up quickly. How he ended up at the bottom of the 3rd round is beyond me!

Agreed.  Can’t believe he lasted that long.  Was nice to be able to call out the our 2nd and 3rd picks as they were announced.  I had no doubt that we were picking Edmunds and Phillips when they were on the board.  I’m assuming phillips’ 5.21 40 hurt his stock.  Fine by me.  I don’t plan on him running many 40s for us

I want to see a draft analysis where a team says that they took a player with the appropriate pick given his ability. You know that it must happen most of the time, but instead it's always "we can't believe he was still on the board" and "we weren't expecting him to fall to us" etc. It's pretty funny actually.