Preliminary draft grades on the AFC East

33 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

NE ain't looking for long term players. They want to win another SB. You think they care if his bone on bone means he plays for 2 or 3 years?

Outside the giants ain’t nobody drafting a running back with long term expectations 

16 minutes ago, Carter said:

No they didn’t keep 22. They traded it for a lb. 

I like Edmunds but not at that cost. Way too expensive. 

Edmunds is a Brian Urlacher clone, we're talking about an All-Pro caliber prospect. This guy doesn't just have the potential to be a top 5 MLB in the league, he has the potential to be the very best LB in the league. Screw 65, I'll take the All-Pro.

Just now, NewDayBills said:

Edmunds is a Brian Urlacher clone, we're talking about an All-Pro caliber prospect. This guy doesn't just have the potential to be a top 5 MLB in the league, he has the potential to be the very best LB in the league. Screw 65, I'll take the All-Pro.

In this scenario, obviously. What if he breaks his neck and never plays a down. 

Its all hypothetical potential.  

The Straw man is not real.

The Allen pick is growing on me. Which brings our draft up to a B.

Edmunds imo is an absolutely monster pick and keeps this draft from going lower.

Phillips is a very good pick and really zero complaint, but going with some secondary players... I mean we need depth dont get me wrong, but there were players to be had...

I trust Beane and McDermott, last years draft class was pretty sound, I'm willing to see this one through, but am not overly enthused considering how many picks we went into this draft with.

21 minutes ago, Carter said:

Way to expensive for arguably the best LB in the class who is still only 19? Um.. what

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Carter said:

The guy was projected to go in the top 8?  What they paid was nothing compared to the talent they got

Edited by Buffalo30

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

In this scenario, obviously. What if he breaks his neck and never plays a down. 

Its all hypothetical potential.  

The Straw man is not real.

Yes.  Rosen could break his neck too.  Or any other pick. Or any player in the league.

you've drawn attention to yourself now.  Are you happy?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Same hypothetical applies to your prospect.

Exactly. We don’t know his potential.  

We gave up way too much for him. 

Anything can happen. 

Edited by Carter
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Carter said:

We do too know his potential. Edmunds is an incredible prospect and I'm thrilled to have him. I think you're the only person that isn't happy we have Edmunds on the roster right now.

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Yes.  Rosen could break his neck too.  Or any other pick. Or any player in the league.

you've drawn attention to yourself now.  Are you happy?

That’s what I’m saying it’s all hypothetical. 

This is might be a little too deep for you...

Just now, Carter said:

He has All Pro talent though, no other LB available at 22 has anywhere near the ceiling, we didn't really miss out on much. Edmunds was projected at #7 in most mocks I read.

#7=1,500

#22 + #65 = 1,045

Matter of fact what we got was a highway robbery.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big C said:

We do too know his potential. Edmunds is an incredible prospect and I'm thrilled to have him. I think you're the only person that isn't happy we have Edmunds on the roster right now.

Do not misinterprete , I’m happy he is on the roster. He could be a star. 

Just now, oldmanfan said:

No I get exactly what you're doing.  Happy drawing attention to yourself?

I’m sure you know what you’re doing, never said or hinted you didn’t. 

However, it appears this topic is over your head. 

Posting on a message board is drawing attention, literally, writing attention; as you are. 

1 hour ago, Carter said:

F for failure. Paid way too much for the trades.  Drafted the wrong !@#$ing Josh, so Billsy. 

Not a good sign for Bean and McDermott. In two years our next regime will get it right, hopefully. These guys are not going to last. 

why is it?...or what has gotten people who have piss poor attitudes....has caused the flood of new posters with no background to throw crap all over this draft, f.o. and team?  if youz guys don't have anything intelligent to contribute, find another team.

" oh here...listen to me...they suck...the end. sincerely...new poster"

where are all the naysayer, one line, bozos coming from anyway?......and i was on bbmb for 10 yrs.

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

why is it?...or what has gotten people who have piss poor attitudes....has caused the flood of new posters with no background to throw crap all over this draft, f.o. and team?  if youz guys don't have anything intelligent to contribute, find another team.

where are all the naysayer, one line, bozos coming from anyway?......and i was on bbmb for 10 yrs.

They picked Allen over Rosen. 

Its not that difficult...

Edited by Carter

4 minutes ago, Carter said:

Do not misinterprete , I’m happy he is on the roster. He could be a star. 

I’m sure you know what you’re doing, never said or hinted you didn’t. 

However, it appears this topic is over your head. 

Posting on a message board is drawing attention, literally, writing attention; as you are. 

Being deliberately negative with no cause is simply shows a need to draw attention to yourself.  We get your schtick.  It's trite and tiring.

And like you I would have preferred Rosen.  But I don't act like a spoiled child about it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Being deliberately negative with no cause is simply shows a need to draw attention to yourself.  We get your schtick.  It's trite and tiring.

And like you I would have preferred Rosen.  But I don't act like a spoiled child about it.

Yup.  You’re are definitely on another level than I am. 

Sorry but I cant hold your hand and explain every little thing to you. 

My suggestion, if you don’t like the topic or posts, ignore them.  There is no need to troll me.  We all have different opinions.