Stats are for losers

3 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Yes they are especially when your being compared to Brady, Rogers and marino like in this video 

all I can say is wow. We have are franchise QB 

off the charts pick by bean and the boys 

Jamarcus Russels was better 

6 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

did you watch the video, no he was not. these are real measurables, not made up. Also number one on wunderlic test. Your dreaming 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

7 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

This is fundamentally false! Anyone who remembers the Russell fiasco would know this. In a nutshell, he was profoundly lazy. It was made worse by the fact that he was drafted in the days when first round rookie quarterbacks were getting ridiculous contracts. He got paid and did not care anymore. Allen is the anti-Russell! His intelligence and his work ethic are off the charts. This is why, despite wishing they had taken Rosen, I am good with the pick and believe there is a real chance this guy can be good if not great. But, however you feel, in no way, shape or form is he comparable to Russell.

31 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

This is fundamentally false! Anyone who remembers the Russell fiasco would know this. In a nutshell, he was profoundly lazy. It was made worse by the fact that he was drafted in the days when first round rookie quarterbacks were getting ridiculous contracts. He got paid and did not care anymore. Allen is the anti-Russell! His intelligence and his work ethic are off the charts. This is why, despite wishing they had taken Rosen, I am good with the pick and believe there is a real chance this guy can be good if not great. But, however you feel, in no way, shape or form is he comparable to Russell.

Russell had better touch and accuracy ☠️☠️

Edited by Teddy KGB

43 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Allen only has like two 300yd games. You can put a lid on a trashcan but its still garbage. We traded up for garbage with a pissed off and motivated Rosen sitting there. This screams political bull **** and incompetence to me