interesting... tyrod taylor college completion percentage 56.65

akcash

6 minutes ago, akcash said:

When averaging the 4 years together. Just an interesting thing I came across. I've learned my lesson in the past that only time will tell. Makes me feel a little better tho.

Shouldn't that make you feel worse? Tyrod Taylor is one of the worst passers in the league.

2 minutes ago, akcash said:

When averaging the 4 years together. Just an interesting thing I came across. I've learned my lesson in the past that only time will tell. Makes me feel a little better tho.

How does that make you feel better? Tyrod was a mediocre qb and had no franchise capabilities other than playing it safe. Allen also sits on 56%. Is the fact that he's 6-5 and can chuck it 80 yards suppose to make me feel better? And the sad part is either him or Rosen would've been there at 12....

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

How does that make you feel better? Tyrod was a mediocre qb and had no franchise capabilities other than playing it safe. Allen also sits on 56%. Is the fact that he's 6-5 and can chuck it 80 yards suppose to make me feel better? And the sad part is either him or Rosen would've been there at 12....

You say this... but they weren't.  We didn't just trade up to 7 because we like to rock everyone's boat.  These decisions don't take place in a vacuum.  You're sure that other teams weren't interested in both QB's?  You're sure that someone else wouldn't have traded up to take Allen before 12?  Or Miami at 11?

Faulty logic, imo.  What is undeniable, though, is the two teams traded up for both of the Joshes by pick 10.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, akcash said:

I just like the fact that it shows that that number can be improved... even though it's not the most important thing.

Not really. Tyrod has the lowest YAC in the league over his career. He robbed peter to pay paul.

Edited by BullBuchanan