Sorry guys

About a month and a half ago I stated that if Mason Rudolph was picked in the first round, I would stick a parking cone up my ass and waddle through the RV lot. There were several delusional posters who told me to prepare my anus. Welp he wasn’t drafted in the first round, which shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone who has basic football knowledge ??‍♂️. Yes this is lamp post 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

You're either looked at as a starter, in that case your way over valued or your looked at as a backup or project and you'll be undervalued, there is no in between with QBs, Lamar Jackson goes to the Ravens, you know he'll be expected to play special teams and other position and serve as a long term backup.

3 minutes ago, greeneblitz said:

You're either looked at as a starter, in that case your way over valued or your looked at as a backup or project and you'll be undervalued, there is no in between with QBs, Lamar Jackson goes to the Ravens, you know he'll be expected to play special teams and other position and serve as a long term backup.

Lamar Jackson won't be playing special teams.

9 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

About a month and a half ago I stated that if Mason Rudolph was picked in the first round, I would stick a parking cone up my ass and waddle through the RV lot. There were several delusional posters who told me to prepare my anus. Welp he wasn’t drafted in the first round, which shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone who has basic football knowledge ??‍♂️. Yes this is lamp post 

Get into that Jacuzzi with your gal,my friend.No worries....

14 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

You were right. Thankfully. You deserve rep points for this.

You should still push that cone up there just for the use of the word "welp" in a post about a QB.:D

Unless of course you use that word in normal spoken conversation.

Sorry in advance I just have a hate for that word. No offense intended. Peace out.

Edited by cba fan

3 minutes ago, cba fan said:

You were right. Thankfully. You deserve rep points for this.

You should still push that cone up there just for the use of the word "welp" in a post about a QB.:D

Unless of course you use that word in normal spoken conversation.

Sorry in advance I just have a hate for that word. No offense intended. Peace out.

I use when I reference Dumb and Dumber. “Big gulps huh? Welp see ya later!”

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

But... You are still gonna prepare Ur anus and stick a traffic cone up your azz and waddle thru the parking lot, right?  Because you love doing that?

Please don't burst my hopes and dreams!  I am a bit naive.

:D

I’ve only had a parking cone up my ass on two occasions. Both times were freak accidents

5 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’ve only had a parking cone up my ass on two occasions. Both times were freak accidents

Don't worry... We will give you a shot of propofol to help you relax... You won't remember a thing... Except waking up nekkid on Abbott Road w/a traffic cone up your azz, singing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, & 3 Erie County Sheriff's deputies staring at you in disbelief.

~Signed, Bill Cosby

:P