Josh Rosen is a D-BAG

9 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

What about the teams that traded?  Wouldn't they also count in the mistake tally?

And what about teams that have a solid QB in place and weren't in the market for a QB? I feel like he is inaccurate with the number of mistakes made before he was picked.

12 minutes ago, grb said:

Geez people; really? We've all seen this interview a hundred times from a hundred players. It's the standard "They Picked Those Guys Before Me But I'm Going To Prove Them Wrong" shtick. In the sports cliche Hall of Fame it probably has a whole wing to itself. When Baker Mayfield says stuff like this we say he's "competitive" and even the schoolmarmish types have a note of admiration over it. Look, we get it: Rosen doesn't like Trump.

Who the hell cares? Personally, I don't spend a second worrying whether an athlete does or doesn't like Donald-gawdforsaken-Trump. There are much bigger things to worry about, aren't there? I don't care if a quarterback likes Trump; I don't care if the guy two desks down likes Trump. A whole thread full of people twisting their innards into knots with seething rage - just because some some kid athlete doesn't like Trump. Sad!

what the hell does trump have to do with him being a conceited punk.

man, some just can't step away from the politics which I may add, politics suck so take it to ppp.

32 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

what the hell does trump have to do with him being a conceited punk.

man, some just can't step away from the politics which I may add, politics suck so take it to ppp.

Absent politics would we have a whole thread of spittle-spraying rage over a kid's "They Picked Those Guys Before Me But I'm Going To Prove Them Wrong" speech?

I seriously doubt it. That's what it has to do with politics.....

10 hours ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

Yep, we passed on the guy with infectious confidence and an enormous appetite for knowledge in favor of the one with immature at best, and racially insensitive at worst, tweets.

Totally picked the right Josh.

This and this only. This is the only comment that matters here. I need to highlight this.

Rosen over Allen with Allen taunting and fanning the flames of racism on twitter.

What AN IDIOT

Wheres DC Tom at? Youre needed. The whole front office needs your services for passing on rosen, watson, and mahomes FOR JOSH ALLEN. Smfh.

2 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

This and this only. This is the only comment that matters here. I need to highlight this.

Rosen over Allen with Allen taunting and fanning the flames of racism on twitter.

What AN IDIOT

Wheres DC Tom at? Youre needed. The whole front office needs your services for passing on rosen, watson, and mahomes FOR JOSH ALLEN. Smfh.

I’m sure you were flawless as a 15-16 year old...get outta here with this ****

1 hour ago, zevo said:

I’m sure you were flawless as a 15-16 year old...get outta here with this ****

I grew up in the hood my ninja. You can drop that **** off on your way to whole foods.

Hes just not a good qb. We picked a project QB over a day one starter with much better talent bc of political bullsht. Thats not how u run a football team if u want to win, thats how u play it safe and end up looking for a new qb in 2020. Go watch his games from 2017. Its a small investment of time but if you do youll be just as mad as the rest of us. Rosen is so much better vs better defenses and coaches that its not even funny.