Not a big fan of the Combine or Draft: Really rubs me the wrong way.

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I'm currently watching a Netflix movie about a 1970's draft where players were actually asked to remove their shirts and turn around (spin) for the owners. Are you kidding me? I probably won't watch one minute of this fiasco tomorrow night and you know why? Because I will be putting myself in the same category of those who will come on here Friday morning and B word and moan about how they didn't get the "body" that they wanted for the team...not the person, or the personality or the brain that we needed, but the physical torso that would make our team better. #shallow  So I created a few new signs with my daughters and my girl scout troop: One says "Keep your draft, we want real men" and another sign that reads "$1 or $1 million dollars...how much is your pride worth?"  We'll be picketing tomorrow at 6pm in our neighborhood. Join us if you wish.

So just so I’m sure, you still PROBABLY won’t watch? Anyway we can do a little better than that? 

After all of this red hot indignation you’d think you’d have a stronger take on if you’ll tune in or not. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

2 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

So just so I’m sure, you still PROBABLY won’t watch? Anyway we can do a little better than that? 

After all of this red hot indignation you’d think you’d have a stronger take on if you’ll tune in or not. 

I won't watch unless my neighbor has his obnoxious 80" LCD TV blaring through his front bay window while I picket in front of his house.  At least by me not watching the Nelson ratings will tick down a point or two

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I won't watch unless my neighbor has his obnoxious 80" LCD TV blaring through his front bay window while I picket in front of his house.  At least by me not watching the Nelson ratings will tick down a point or two

Do you have a Nelson (sic) monitor?  No?  Then you're SOL there. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Do you have a Nelson (sic) monitor?  No?  Then you're SOL there. 

No. The Nelson people call our house from time to time asking what we're watching. We watch a lot of PBS documentaries and BBC News so I'm surprised those don't show up in the Top 10 each week.

Typical people taking stuff way to serious.  First of all cattle are killed for food...this is football way different bro.  Not to mention these kids hace been treating like kings since highschool.  They are able to get into schools because of athletic talent and not grades.  Believe me there are alot of perks to being a football player.  Do you remember high school??  Oh yeah then they get to be rich and famous

Also people like you complain about this and that yet you still watch football...therefore youre supporting the system and the business.  There are people who dont like how cattle are treated and instead of just complaining they become vegetarians and or vegans because they dont support the sysyem.  Otherwise your just being a hypocrite.

Edited by Skins Malone