Connor McDermott (Bills OT) on Josh Rosen

Rigotz

33 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The funny part is, Rosen is about 10 years removed from the Millennial generation. He's Gen Z.

Millenials are from 1980-1996 by most standards.

Rosen was born 1997. So, he's BARELY outside the Millenial generation.

According to Time Magazine however, a Millenial is one born from 1980-2000, while the NY Times says 1978-1988. So he's either a Millenial, or just a hair away from being one.

But for some reason, people think Millenials are the idiots eating tide pods and grew up with smart phones in elementary schools (hint: smart phones didn't come out in mid 2007).

By the time the iPhone came out, I was 21...so no, I didn't grow up with smartphones as a child, nor did I have Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram & Twitter accounts to post every aspect of my life on, yet here I am...a Millenial.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I actually do still belive this is entirely possible... but not in a toxic to the locker room way.  

More in a way that McD is as straight laced as they come and I belive that would be what he wants in his QB too

liberal jew is also redundant 

Tell that to Benjamin Netanyahu. 

29 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I hear you- I just keep coming back to this being more like a job interview and hiring decision.  

In reality  Very little really separates these guys.  They all were valedictorians of their school so to speak.  And hiring managers don’t look at every candidates pros and cons the same way. That’s all. We’ll see- I’m strictly making a wild speculation based on a behavior pattern and long distance personality read... 

Personally- there is something about him that makes me belive he is the top QB from this draft 5 years from now. 

I don't disagree but to me this is like...well I'm struggling to make a good analogy. But I'd say it's a job where the physical demands are more important than the social ones. Let's say your ability to throw the ball is more important than dealing directly with the "customer".

Though of course, this is a special job, and the PR part is super important too. It's a tough split. I agree that in a super qualified field, the little differences can be the decider.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

I think Rosen is the one QB that the Bills could select and it would be unanimously approved by just about everyone.

Except that one guy on this board who has a weird obsession with starting Rosen hate posts.

Everyone else seems on board though.

Not unanimous by any means.   There is a strong contingent that thinks he is too big of an injury risk.  Shoulder surgery, a month in concussion protocol.