Why Jake Locker walked away from football.

PIZ

3 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

Good friend of mine was once invited on a date by an incredibly hot girl we knew. He couldn't believe his luck! Thing is she took him to a Jews for Jesus convention. When he asked her why she did that she explained that he was the only Jew she knew. 

So I guess some Jews believe that Jesus is the Messiah (tho my friend isn't one of them).

Messianic Judaism or Jews for Jesus Is not a true Jewish sect

Jewish people by law are still waiting for their Messiah so a true Jewish person cannot have faith in Jesus Christ. If he does , he is no longer Jewish by law, but a Christian 

12 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I really don't think anyone need worry about Rosen finding Jesus.  While they all agree jesus was a mench, the Chosen People view him as just another prophet.

That certainly isn’t true at all.. They don’t believe in Jesus in any capacity. Certainly not as a prophet 

Edited by Buffalo716

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Messianic Judaism or Jews for Jesus Is not a true Jewish sect

Jewish people by law are still waiting for their Messiah so a true Jewish person cannot have faith in Jesus Christ. If he does , he is no longer Jewish by law, but a Christian 

That certainly isn’t true at all

Oh yeah! Prove it.

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Wasnt one of the big things with Locker was he was not very accurate?

That's correct.  His best 1 completion % in college was 58.4% Jr year, overall 54%

Best NFL 2013, 60.7%

Now of course, accuracy isn't the same thing as completion percent - a QB can have a high completion percentage and not be that accurate (EJM)

But if a QB doesn't have a high completion percentage in college, best be sure you understand why and believe it can be addressed.

The problem with issues in technique is that they're often built into muscle memory and people regress under stress or worse, slow down and think.