Final Mock: 4 RDs w/ trades

8 hours ago, Chemical said:

Yes, this idea of yours? It is very bad. I don't feel like paying Nick Foles (minus Eagles coaches) a bunch of money next season.

If I'm not mistaken his contract clause is that it voids if he is on the Eagles roster.  I don't believe it voids if he is traded, not 100% sure tho.

18 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

If I'm not mistaken his contract clause is that it voids if he is on the Eagles roster.  I don't believe it voids if he is traded, not 100% sure tho.

I heard something about this after I posted. Then I checked spotrac and yes that's true. If he's traded he's under contract for 3 more seasons at 6.1 million. So that part of my argument is void. However, I would still rather get a rookie. 

So this mock isn't quite as bad as i originally thought for the Bills. Still think Eagles want to keep Foles for this season at least. They can trade him after the season.

9 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

#12.) Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia: Buffalo gets an elite talent at a position of need, Roquan becomes the QB of our defense.

TRADE! Buffalo trades #22 and #96 to the Philadelphia Eagles for #32 and QB Nick Foles!

#32.) Donte Jackson, CB, LSU: I understand this is probably an unpopular pick but you can never have enough corners. Tredavious, Jackson and Davis would be a really special group.

#53.) Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M: Buffalo adds a burner and someone who can stretch the field and do some nice things underneath.

#56.) Orlando Brown, RT, Oklahoma: Bills get a mauler on the right side and a perfect fit for Daboll's power offense.

#65.) Mark Andrews, TE, Oklahoma: Bills add more firepower on offense for Nick Foles to work with.

#121.) Scott Quessenberry, G/C, UCLA: Comes in right away and competes amongst Groy and Bodine, gives us a good group of interior linemen to work with.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I hate my life again. 

9 hours ago, Chemical said:

I heard something about this after I posted. Then I checked spotrac and yes that's true. If he's traded he's under contract for 3 more seasons at 6.1 million. So that part of my argument is void. However, I would still rather get a rookie. 

So this mock isn't quite as bad as i originally thought for the Bills. Still think Eagles want to keep Foles for this season at least. They can trade him after the season.

I think Foles is a system QB, but so is Tom Brady I'm not sure everyone realizes that about the supposed GOAT.  I would love to get Foles and Mayfield, Allen, or (at the risk of chastised by 26CB) Rudolph.  That's just greedy I know, but I would love it.

18 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

#12.) Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia: Buffalo gets an elite talent at a position of need, Roquan becomes the QB of our defense.

TRADE! Buffalo trades #22 and #96 to the Philadelphia Eagles for #32 and QB Nick Foles!

#32.) Donte Jackson, CB, LSU: I understand this is probably an unpopular pick but you can never have enough corners. Tredavious, Jackson and Davis would be a really special group.

#53.) Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M: Buffalo adds a burner and someone who can stretch the field and do some nice things underneath.

#56.) Orlando Brown, RT, Oklahoma: Bills get a mauler on the right side and a perfect fit for Daboll's power offense.

#65.) Mark Andrews, TE, Oklahoma: Bills add more firepower on offense for Nick Foles to work with.

#121.) Scott Quessenberry, G/C, UCLA: Comes in right away and competes amongst Groy and Bodine, gives us a good group of interior linemen to work with.

I like the creativity.  Would have opted for a DT rather than the TE at pick 65.  DT will still need another body in rotation who can take over for Meatball next year

• Like (+1) 1