Bills in team spotlight on Path to the Draft

50 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m going to look for signs from brooks and Jeremiah that they know something. The trade idea they presented at the beginning of the show was interesting but i don’t know if I buy it

They drafted Minkah Fitzpatrick at 12 and James Daniels at 22

oh.

Brian ONeill at 53

Mike White at 56

:cry:

Hey I kid you not, the other week I posted we would trade up to 8 but what I didn't say was the pick was Fitzpatrick then I woke up and said WTF?  LOL

Edited by NewEraBills

Here's the thing... I don't see CLE keeping that #1 pick... The only team I see more desperate than BUF and NYJ for a quarterback, is AZ... Think about it. -EVERY other team in that division has what they believe to be their "franchise QB" ...The Cards are getting left in the Arizona DUST by the rest of that division...

I think they sell their soul to CLE for Darnold at #1... Seeing Darnold go stimulates the Giants to stay put, and grab Rosen @#2... Jets shock the world and trade down with  SEA who take Quenton Nelson.

CLE, comes back for Josh Allen @#4, and then DEN pounces on Barkley at #5... Indy leaves nothing to Chance, and takes Chubb at #6.... Tampa takes Derwin @#7

Beane sees Mayfield still on the board, and thinks he can make it to 12.... CHI takes RoQuan Smith @8..... Panicked by noise coming from MIA, BUF finds a trade partner with SF, and takes Mayfail @#9 ... Costs them 12, 22, and a 2nd next year. -BIG MISTAKE... OAK rounds out the top 10 with FS Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Edited by #34fan

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Here's the thing... I don't see CLE keeping that #1 pick... The only team I see more desperate than BUF and NYJ for a quarterback, is AZ... Think about it. -EVERY other team in that division has what they believe to be their "franchise QB" ...The Cards are getting left in the Arizona DUST by the rest of that division...

I think they sell their soul to CLE for Darnold at #1... Seeing Darnold go stimulates the Giants to stay put, and grab Rosen at #2... Colts stay put at 3 and take Chubb....

CLE, comes back for Josh Allen @#4, and then DEN pounces on Barkley at #5... Indy leaves nothing to Chance, and takes Chubb at #6.... Tampa takes Derwin @#7

Beane sees Mayfield still on the board, and thinks he can make it to 12.... CHI takes RoQuan Smith @8..... Panicked by noise coming from MIA, BUF finds a trade partner with SF, and takes Mayfail @#9 ... Costs them 12, 22, and a 2nd next year. -BIG MISTAKE... OAK rounds out the top 10 with FS Minkah Fitzpatrick.

You have the colts picking at three and Indy at six.

Moreover, if the #1 pick is up for grabs and the Bills lose out to a team below them, with less ammo... Beane should resign 

Edited by BillsFan17

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

I think they sell their soul to CLE for Darnold at #1... Seeing Darnold go stimulates the Giants to stay put, and grab Rosen@#2... Colts stay put at 3 and take Chubb....

Cleveland isn't desperate for a franchise QB?

1 minute ago, BillsFan17 said:

You have the colts picking at three and Indy at six.

Fixed, bud.:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Cleveland isn't desperate for a franchise QB?

I think AZ makes an offer, not even CLE would refuse.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, #34fan said:

I think they sell their soul to CLE for Darnold at #1... Seeing Darnold go stimulates the Giants to stay put, and grab Rosen @#2... Colts stay put at 3 and take Chubb....

You are missing a team. The Jets pick at 3. They are supposedly very high on Mayfield. We know for sure they are taking a QB at 3, we just don't know which. But my guess is Mayfield. 

So If arizona trades to 1 for Darnold, the Giants take Rosen at 2, Jets take Mayfield at 3, Browns take Allen at 4... we are in trouble. 

I dont see Arizona being able to outbid the Bills though. They don't have nearly as many picks as the Bills do. It's always a possibility though! 

25 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I think they sell their soul to CLE for Darnold at #1... Seeing Darnold go stimulates the Giants to stay put, and grab Rosen @#2... Jets shock the world and trade down with  SEA who take Quenton Nelson.

JMO, but I think AZ will stick four on the floor for that pick... They're being dusted in that Div.

40 minutes ago, #34fan said:

That's quite the package, Joe Webb! Holy Moly! If this shakes out, I donate to YOUR Charity of choice!