Patriots After Lamar Jackson?

H2o

1 hour ago, Derby Dan said:

Jackson is like Taylor.  We are not drafting Jackson.   Trust me, a trade is in he works to get Josh Allen.  Remember you heard it here first  Jackson on the Pariots would be great news for us.  are you kidding me

Why in gods name would we want Josh Allen.  He is very inaccurate, has terrible footwork, is indecisive in the pocket and makes horrendous reads and is of absolutely no value in 2018.

Plus if we give up picks that could fill the craters of holes we have on our current roster we are doomed to a two to three year rebuild.

Hopefully your totally wrong and we can keep all of our picks and rebuild our roster

2 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

So many of you have been saying "maybe we should've drafted Mahomes last year," and yet nobody wants Jackson.

Jackson will be the real deal. Rose, Jackson, Mayfield, Darnold in that order.

If the Bills move up just to take Josh Allen, god help us. 

I think he's  a major bust just waiting to happen.

He exhibits everything you want in a college QB, and almost nothing you want in an NFL QB.

He is a Mike Vick 2.0...who overall was not the sort of guy I would want in the NFL.

5 hours ago, Derby Dan said:

They are in talks with the Browns for their fourth round pick and they will snag with Allen or Mayfield.  My source tells me we are trying to trade up with the Giants and if that does not work out, they will go after the Browns pick

5 hours ago, Derby Dan said:

The patriots are not after Lamar Jackson.  It is a smoke screen.  He would not fit their system.  They are after Allen or Mayfield and are just trying to get someone to take the bum.  Jackson is like TT.  Inaccurate and athletic.  It wont be in the NFL long.  RG3. 

Jackson “is like TT”. Yeh he wont be in the NFL long. TT has only been in the NFL for almost a decade and made a couple of pro bowls. 

Jackson is twice the player that TT was in college. 

You heard it here first, you’re the bum. 

6 hours ago, Derby Dan said:

They are in talks with the Browns for their fourth round pick and they will snag with Allen or Mayfield.  My source tells me we are trying to trade up with the Giants and if that does not work out, they will go after the Browns pick

I'll take bets on this one!  

Based on the value chart plus the premium the Jets paid that would cost the Pats something along the lines of 3 1st round picks and a 2nd round pick at a minimum to move up to get Allen or Mayfield when they have maybe 1-3 years left to win with Brady?  Plus there's the fact that the Belichick won't deal with the Browns.  Maybe they can throw in Brady/Gronk too to make absolutely sure they're able to land the 3rd or 4th best QB prospect in the draft?      

The only way the Pats draft Mayfield or Allen at 4 is if teams 4-22 all decide simultaneously to forfeit their picks.  

...perhaps not a valid comparison, but in a broad and generic sense, is it safe to assume STYLE WISE Jackson and Brisset were SOMEWHAT similar?.......FORGET STATS for a moment.....if styles are similar, why trade Jacoby and now be interested in Lamar?.......was the Jacoby trade an error and BB now realizes that the style ala selecting Jackson can fit the Patsies mold?.....just curious..........