2018 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

i can never understand why they leave broken sticks on the ice...seems so dangerous to me. Ya got 4 guys out there , pick up the damn stick!!!Especially when the puck goes into the other end!

Puck luck for the Caps this year for the first time since John Druce.  Anyone else here remember " The Druce is Loose"!!!

BTW, think Holtby looks shaky

Edited by plenzmd1

Nice shot by Wilson.  2-0 CAPS.

Make it 3-0.  Smith-Pelly with the third goal in the remaining seconds in the first period.

Edited by Happy Gilmore

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Make it 3-0. VGK getting exposed. 

Getting exposed because a one shot deal of 1st and 2nd liners taken through the "draft" that haven't played with each other and have no cadence VS a team that has been working together for years. 

!@#$ the nights... the one night standers. Gonna suck when they lose the cup at home.

Just now, T&C said:

Getting exposed because a one shot deal of 1st and 2nd liners taken through the "draft" that haven't played with each other and have no cadence VS a team that has been working together for years. 

!@#$ the nights... the one night standers. Gonna suck when they lose the cup at home.

Good Knight?   Great story for them nonetheless and they have a great future ahead based on available cap space, prospects in their system, and draft picks to come.  

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good Knight?   Great story for them nonetheless and they have a great future ahead based on available cap space, prospects in their system, and draft picks to come.  

I honestly could care less about their future. I like hockey teams that play in the cold weather, not 101f outside the arena. Maybe the Sabres can make a jump this year and contend in two years. It's been a long long time... hasn't it?

3 minutes ago, T&C said:

I honestly could care less about their future. I like hockey teams that play in the cold weather, not 101f outside the arena. Maybe the Sabres can make a jump this year and contend in two years. It's been a long long time... hasn't it?

Hopefully winning the lottery with Dahlin as the prize is a sign of better things to come......Finally!

• Like (+1) 1