Frankly Speaking ~ A Non-Political Thought About Ethnicity & the QB Spot.

15 minutes ago, ChasBB said:

It's posts like this that keep me away from this board for days or weeks at a time.  What an idiotic and senseless post by the OP.

How is is "idiotic and senseless" in your opinion?

Misleading sure.  But "idiotic and senseless"?

I honestly want to hear your opinion.  Not trying to F with you.

17 minutes ago, ChasBB said:

It's posts like this that keep me away from this board for days or weeks at a time.  What an idiotic and senseless post by the OP.

Give me 20 more threads of this instead of one more trying to convince me Rudolph throws a better deep ball than Rosen.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BadLandsMeanie said:

do you get paid by the dot?

Anyway hopefully we can all enjoy ourselves as Bills fans on draft day.

...it is actually Morse code which would be well beyond your known comprehension......I apologize...........

5 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

This is the biggest deal.

Everyone thought Brohm sucked.  No one got heated about it because of that.  TT was much more polarizing.  So was EJ post-rookie season.  And JP.  Once they proved the sucked, it stopped.

And opposed to those other QB's Tyrod will be starting, most likely, somewhere else next year. Which is why the argument isn't likely to stop anytime soon. Especially if he does better than whomever the Bills go with, which is a possibility.

Edited by MURPHD6

1 hour ago, stony said:

White people do not dunk the basketball nearly as well as black people.  

Chambers, Mirotic, and Manu don’t agree.  

32 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Here's my problem with your thinking, which is well intentioned, but also reads like it is coming from an older, white gentleman (which may or may not be the case).Wanting people to do more open minded, careful research is a great thing to aspire to, so I would ask you to do the same. The definitions of race, racism, and ethnicity have expanded greatly in the last 20 years thanks to alot of impolite conversations - and it should be noted that people who are not white don't always consider racism to be an impolite topic to discuss as they deal with racism regularly.

And if you insist that a conversation about race needs to be courteous, your not going to learn much, at all, about the variety of things that you might do or say that makes people who aren't like you feel like crap. You got to be willing to admit mistakes, or at least apologise, and you got to be willing to be made just as uncomfortable as your behaviors can make others feel, whether you are aware of it or not.

If your not willing to do that, your not going to learn anything, and you should probably stop telling people that they need to learn more.

Can you stop ruining threads with your thoughts ?    Take it to ppp or Twitter and tag Shaun King ?

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Chambers, Mirotic, and Manu don’t agree.  

Can you stop ruining threads with your thoughts ?    Take it to ppp or Twitter and tag Shaun King ?

Wow, you really searched "white guy dunks" on Youtube, didn't you?