Charles Davis 3/22/18 Mock Draft.

PIZ

15 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

if mayfield gets taken by the jets, i 'm sitting at 12.  if there's a feeding frenzy going on, i take rudolph at 12. if it looks like we can get him at 22 for sure, i wait.

yep i agree and maybe us fans should ask....if a.j. was in this draft class, where would he be ranked among these qbs?  two national champs, huge competitor, humble and has actually played in an nfl playoff game.  we do not need to sell the farm for any of these guys. like me some baker,

but will be fine with rudolph at 22.

From picks 12-32, the only teams who could take a QB in round one is the Bills and Cardinals. If at pick 12 and both Josh Allen and Rudolph are available, I can definitely see one of them still being there at 22 unless someone comes from the 2nd round and trades back into the 1st ahead of us.

2 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

From picks 12-32, the only teams who could take a QB in round one is the Bills and Cardinals. If at pick 12 and both Josh Allen and Rudolph are available, I can definitely see one of them still being there at 22 unless someone comes from the 2nd round and trades back into the 1st ahead of us.

but 22 doesn't make me feel real safe. i could see a team like the steelers or pats coming up to bone us. it wouldn't surprise me. i hope the bills don't fall for jackson.

The Browns have to assume the Giants (or a team they trade with) and Jets will take a QB at #2 and #3.  Unless they have three quarterbacks ranked almost the same, they're going to get their QB with the 1st pick and then hope Barkley falls.

8 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Get the LB Smith, come back at 22 or trade up and get the QB...rather get the for sure player.