Already established QB

Hypothetically let's just say the bills aren't going to draft a QB in this years draft and they package some picks for a established starting QB. Who do you think it could be and or want? I'm going out and saying Russell Wilson could be in play. The Seahawks seem to be blowing it up!

1 minute ago, Chicharito said:

Hypothetically let's just say the bills aren't going to draft a QB in this years draft and they package some picks for a established starting QB. Who do you think it could be and or want? I'm going out and saying Russell Wilson could be in play. The Seahawks seem to be blowing it up!

Wilson is the face of the Seahawks they aren't going to trade him. Teams don't trade franchise QBs unless they feel they have another or their owner steps in (see New England). Foles seems like the obvious pick. We could also go for a backup with hope like Hundley from Green Bay.

13 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Good thought!! My guess is Rodgers or Wentz. Foles won the Super Bowl and the Packers added Kizer yesterday. It looks to me like Rodgers and Wentz can be had.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

I said hypothetically meaning it's just a thought. Who do you think could be a guy?

Honestly, nobody.  Teams don't just willingly trade their starting QBs that are really good.  Free agency has more than enough options though if they want to go that route.  Maybe Foles but that's about it.

Edited by Buffalo30

30 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

I don't really think this will happen, but you did say hypothetically so I'll play along.

Hypothetically, I could see a team like Cincy getting desperate and looking for a spark to their team. Maybe moving Dalton for a couple of picks. Say a 2 and 3. Then using those to slide up the draft for Mayfield. Not saying I'd want Dalton per say, but I'd rather have him then a lot of the FA QBs out there.

35 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Ever hear the saying, " not a snowballs chance in hell "

Dalton, Rivers, Manning, Flacco, and maybe a broken Luck could all be moved for the right price. 

I wouldnt trade for any of the first four and if Indy even answered the phone about Luck you would know his shoulder is shot.

Go get a young QB and live or die on that choice