QB Carousel - Mods, can we pin this?

Mods, can we pin a thread on QB Carousel for FA signings and trades?

So far we have:

Alex Smith FROM KC TO Washington.  KC gets: DB Kendall Fuller, Redskin's 2018 3rd round pick

DeShone Kizer FROM Cleveland TO Green Bay.  Cleveland gets: DB Damarious Randall

Tyrod Taylor FROM Buffalo TO Cleveland.  Buffalo gets: Brown's 2018 3rd round pick

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

It's a very good idea.

It is  important to me. And it is very interesting to track all this Qb action.

1ManRaid are you one of the sort of posters who just hops in to shoot down other posters with smark alec remarks?

Don't be that.

I agree. This is important to me also.

i like seeing who’s coming and going around the league.

1 hour ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

It's a very good idea.

It is  important to me. And it is very interesting to track all this Qb action.

1ManRaid are you one of the sort of posters who just hops in to shoot down other posters with smark alec remarks?

Don't be that.

It was honest question, don't get your panties in a twist with the random baseless assertions.

(but since you got snarky yourself...)

The rest of the list is going to be teams who aren't ours, signing players who weren't ours, what about that warrants a pin?  Are we going to have a pin for every defensive tackle who gets signed?  We need those too!  How about the centers?  The linebackers?  Hey, I saw a tweet about some Raiders fan having buffalo wings for lunch, and that's related to us too because we also like wings, right?  Pin that!

If I'm more interested in trades of draft picks, than you are in the trades of players, will that get pinned instead?  Or is there some sort of importance hierarchy at play in determining which transactions of other teams who are not us getting pinned on a forum for a team that IS us?

(snark off)

11 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

It was honest question, don't get your panties in a twist with the random baseless assertions.

(but since you got snarky yourself...)

The rest of the list is going to be teams who aren't ours, signing players who weren't ours, what about that warrants a pin?  Are we going to have a pin for every defensive tackle who gets signed?  We need those too!  How about the centers?  The linebackers?  Hey, I saw a tweet about some Raiders fan having buffalo wings for lunch, and that's related to us too because we also like wings, right?  Pin that!

If I'm more interested in trades of draft picks, than you are in the trades of players, will that get pinned instead?  Or is there some sort of importance hierarchy at play in determining which transactions of other teams who are not us getting pinned on a forum for a team that IS us?

(snark off)

You just redeem all those cereal box tops for a shiny new “thread police” badge?  Keep up the good work, Stan.  You make TSW a better place for all of us.

3 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Why, is it that important to us?

Well, I think it is. 

1) right now the only QB on our roster is Not Ready Nate.  We either need to trade for, sign a FA, or draft a QB, preferably 2 out of 3

2) so if potential trade-target or FA QB sign elsewhere, that's of interest to Bills fans 'cuz they're off our market

3) even more intriguing, some trade and FA signings may impact our ability to draft a QB - for example if the Broncs sign Keenum or Cousins, or the Jets sign Cousins.

But I float the proposal, remains to be seen if someone will pick it up

• Like (+1) 1