If you went to college

BillsNYC

Senior Forecaster for the National Weather Service Office in Newport, NC.

272872[/snapback]

Cool, I love meteorology. 'Course I've never had to deal with the kind of technical stuff you would, computer modeling and all that stuff. I like it when TV forcasters go into explanations of why the weather is the way it is; the North Atlantic ocilation etc. Any idea when the current pattern that has been keeping the northeast US under much below normal temps for the last month might break?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, I love meteorology.  'Course I've never had to deal with the kind of technical stuff you would, computer modeling and all that stuff.  I like it when TV forcasters go into explanations of why the weather is the way it is; the North Atlantic ocilation etc.  Any idea when the current pattern that has been keeping the northeast US under much below normal temps for the last month might break?

273515[/snapback]

I've been off work the past few days but last time I did look closely at the weather (thu) it looked like the cold pattern was beginning to break down. Here in NC we will have unsettled weather with temps near or a little below normal for the next week then more spring like weather should return.

Old Dominion U for 1 semester in 1988 and I graduated from Virginia Commonwealth U in 1998. I was a full time student most of those years. 0:)

vcu-'98

273536[/snapback]

Adding to the list of SUNY Fredonia grads -

'81 Sound Recording Tech

'97 MA Northwestern University - Film

'98 MTS Seabury Western Theological Seminary - Theology

In Fredonia - 33 WHite Street

In 1982 a village ordinance was passed banning chairs being placed on open rooftops - It must have been much harder to watch to continous street hockey action at ground level by the time Stevestojan got there.

Fire Marshall was inspecting our house while I was painting the sign that hung form the porch - "Fraternity huh?" Didn't see the lettering yet - "I TAPPA KEG."

Adding to the list of SUNY Fredonia grads -

'81 Sound Recording Tech

'97 MA Northwestern University - Film

'98 MTS Seabury Western Theological Seminary - Theology

In Fredonia - 33 WHite Street

In 1982 a village ordinance was passed banning chairs being placed on open rooftops - It must have been much harder to watch to continous street hockey action at ground level by the time Stevestojan got there. 

Fire Marshall was inspecting our house while I was painting the sign that hung form the porch - "Fraternity huh?"  Didn't see the lettering yet - "I TAPPA KEG."

273698[/snapback]

Did you take any classes from Professor Jones at Fredonia?

I returned to Oahu after living in NH for 16 years. NH is a great state but my wife and i decided it was time move back to Hawaii.

There is a lot to do on all of the islands, expeculaly if you like outdoor activities. Here are a couple of links to check out:

http://www.gohawaii.com/

http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/world...ianbeaches.html

http://www.sailhawaii.com/meteor.html

Shoot me an email if you want information/option on something specific.

Aloha

Are you from Hawaii? I'm here for the next 2 months, what should I do? Thanks.  Jay

273587[/snapback]

Undergrad: Marquette University '83 (same time as Doc Rivers when they were still the Warriors)

Grad: Syracuse University '96

270884[/snapback]

I used to go to a bar just off the campus there- I think it was called the Wheelhouse? Cool bar full of orally inclined female students.