Christopher Steele dossier & Trump's treason

Go on the record  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think our Republican president Donald Trump committed treason?

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

This didn't need a new thread.  

Your ego did; I understand that.  But this didn't.

Tom, you are correct. Grant is trying to diminish all of Greg's research by starting a competing thread that shines the light on Grant himself. Grant has proven that he is unable to carry a serious well thought out share of a conversation, so I for one will not read his crap and will be shunning this thread.

43 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Tom, you are correct. Grant is trying to diminish all of Greg's research by starting a competing thread that shines the light on Grant himself. Grant has proven that he is unable to carry a serious well thought out share of a conversation, so I for one will not read his crap and will be shunning this thread.

Since Grant seems to be otherwise occupied right now (maybe it's nap time) and not responding, I shall do so on his behalf:

"Double dumbass on you!"

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

And how did the United States do this with a foreign power?!?

Looks like a quid pro quo situation. You should read about the investigation instead of just showing up, totally uninformed and screaming partisan crap that we should just ignore this attack on our election 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Looks like a quid pro quo situation. You should read about the investigation instead of just showing up, totally uninformed and screaming partisan crap that we should just ignore this attack on our election 

So, the US Government conspired with the Russian Government to fix our election process for 2016?

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

treason means that someone doesn't like a politician

Remember in the 60's you hinted they we're a communist.  The 70s you hinted they we're a homo.  Etc etc.

Now it's a Nazi.

13 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So, the US Government conspired with the Russian Government to fix our election process for 2016?

Remember in the 60's you hinted they we're a communist.  The 70s you hinted they we're a homo.  Etc etc.

Now it's a Nazi.

Words and ideas to mature adults (usually conservative politically) are very important.  Libs love to toss both around like they mean nothing.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

INTERESTING... 

First, "The Telegraph" theorized that Skripal assisted Steele in compiling the dossier - which notably relies on senior Russian officials, despite Steele never having traveled to Moscow. Could this be the motive? Someone could be getting real close... 

And then the above Isikoff article dropped today. Isikoff has stated that one of his articles was used for the FISA warrant. David Corn, co author from Mother Jones who broke the original Trump Russia dossier story also made  interesting tweets this morning:

All of a sudden the two original media mouthpieces for the dossier are shifting the narrative away from Trump collusion and towards 44's inaction. 

WONDER WHY THAT IS.... 

image.jpeg.cbd8dbb74645ccf8c25e38674a763a74.jpeg

People are going to have to realize there was Russian collusion and attempted treason - but it was committed by James Clapper and John Brennan. The same guys who lied to the American public about CIA torture program (and spied illegally on Congress and journalists to spike that story), lied to the American public about mass surveillance, and illegally helped to arm, fund, and train AQ and ISIS forces in Syria and the ME. 

That's who the resist crowd is defending. Two treasonous academics who think you, as an American citizen, should be spied on constantly and tortured should you dare to deviate from their agenda. 

Let that sink in a bit. 

5 minutes ago, garybusey said:

A+ thread

Not really Gary, if you're an objective reader.

The thread is based on a single source puff piece intended to shift narrative, which relies entirely on items already debunked months ago.  Everything written here has already been hashed out in the main thread. 

Ask yourself:  why does this piece come out now?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Not really Gary, if you're an objective reader.

The thread is based on a single source puff piece intended to shift narrative, which relies entirely on items already debunked months ago.  Everything written here has already been hashed out in the main thread. 

Ask yourself:  why does this piece come out now?

I read this thread enjoying my second scoop of ice cream, with sprinkles.

Good times indeed.

Just now, Tiberius said:

So you are the thread have a lot in common then 

What?