Please Stop With the Watson/Jackson Comparisons

H2o

They were on the same field in 2016.  Jackson (with worse teammates, going against a better D) looked like the better player.  He's got some warts, but he wouldn't be falling anywhere near 21 if he didn't, his ceiling is one of the very best in the league.

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Do you know how absolutely stupid this sounds....are you trolling?

Ryan Fitzpatrick has to put his whole body into throws.....seriously.....Lamar Jackson FLICKS HIS WRIST.....and the ball is driving down the field.

They are not comparable

Cardale Jones had a cannon too. Just sayin'

7 hours ago, aristocrat said:

so who's your nfl comparison?

As a QB he reminds me of post Harbaugh Kaep, but with his legs he reminds me of a slower version of Vick. There is really no one guy that is his mold because he's faster and more agile than most, but not on the same level throwing the football as others. He somewhat reminds me of watching Terrelle Pryor at Ohio St. as well. 

5 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Cardale Jones had a cannon too. Just sayin'

This really isnt a real comparison is it?

Lamar is so much further along as a QB....has far more college experience......isnt near as raw as C. Jones who in no way shape or form was considered a 1st round pick.

The comparison is between Fitz and Lamar......Fitz had to use his entire body to generate the velocity to throw the ball....Lamar is "effortless"