Motor Voter Registers 100k Illegal Aliens in PA

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/26/lawsuit-100000-noncitizens-registered-vote-pa/

More than 100,000 noncitizens are registered to vote in Pennsylvania alone, according to testimony submitted Monday in a lawsuit demanding the state come clean about the extent of its problems.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation, which has identified similar noncitizen voting problems in studies of Virginia and New Jersey, said Pennsylvania officials have admitted noncitizens have been registering and voting in the state “for decades.”

But state officials have stonewalled PILF requests for access to the data that could expose the problem, the group says in a lawsuit filed in federal court in Harrisburg.

“For months, Pennsylvania bureaucrats have concealed facts about noncitizens registering and voting — that ends today,” PILF President and General Counsel J. Christian Adams said.

He said Pennsylvania had already admitted to a “glitch” dating back to the 1990s that had allowed noncitizens applying to renew driver’s licenses to be offered the chance to register to vote. Mr. Adams said he now wants to find out how bad the problem is overall.

Pennsylvania officials wouldn’t respond to the lawsuit, nor to the 100,000 noncitizen number.

“We’re not going to comment on anything related to litigation,” said Wanda Murren, director of communications and press at the Pennsylvania Department of State.

The 100,000 number cited in the lawsuit comes from testimony given by Philadelphia Commissioner Al Schmidt, who revealed the glitch in the state motor vehicle bureau’s systems that prompted noncitizens to register to vote.

Edited by 3rdnlng

But, there is "no proof..." Meaning, the media will parrot that until 100s of illegal aliens are caught red handed on multiple occasions. We cast our ballot in secret which will make that direct proof kind of hard to come by. I think normal people with a lick of common sense are aware of the fact illegal aliens vote and are being encouraged to do so by some on the left.

2 minutes ago, Paulus said:

But, there is "no proof..." Meaning, the media will parrot that until 100s of illegal aliens are caught red handed on multiple occasions. We cast our ballot in secret which will make that direct proof kind of hard to come by. I think normal people with a lick of common sense are aware of the fact illegal aliens vote and are being encouraged to do so by some on the left.

One doesn't have to see who an illegal voted for, but if they voted at all.

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

One doesn't have to see who an illegal voted for, but if they voted at all.

Good luck getting past the politics and the courts to prove it. I agree, but the left, and even some ont the right, will argue you cannot have one without risk to the other. 

2 minutes ago, baskin said:

No wonder Trump carried PA and the GOP massively carried the congressional; races in 2016!

Makes sense.  People would obviously want to vote for the person who wants to kick them out of the country. :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Makes sense.  People would obviously want to vote for the person who wants to kick them out of the country. :rolleyes:

You're missing the baskin logic which from everything I can tell is: "say nonsense".

31 minutes ago, baskin said:

No wonder Trump carried PA and the GOP massively carried the congressional; races in 2016!

In truth, you figure 100,000 illegals vote for the woman who is going to let them stay and give them 'free' stuff because any thinking person knows they would never vote for Trump.

Which makes you wonder just how embarrassing this loss was for the left. Trump spotted you 100,000 votes in PA...and she STILL got her ass kicked.

SAD!

27 minutes ago, baskin said:

If I were a wagering man, I would put my money on the illegal immigrant population in PA to be centered in Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, and Delaware counties with another enclave in Allegheny county

Care to guess which counties are Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Allegheny?

223px-Pennsylvania_county_level_results_

Just now, /dev/null said:

If I were a wagering man, I would put my money on the illegal immigrant population in PA to be centered in Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, and Delaware counties with another enclave in Allegheny county

Care to guess which counties are Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Allegheny?

Wow. I forgot how badly Hillary lost.

How embarrassing.

7 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

When a dem loses Erie County there's something terribly wrong with them. The day after the 2016 election I traveled through the county and was in the Wolf Road area, Chestnut Hill, Fairview, the City, Green Township, Harborcreek and North East. The Trump signs were all over. An estate in Wolf Road area even had a homemade but professional 8'x12' sign. I was actually looking for a Hillary sign and finally found one in Green Township. As I got closer I could read "Hillary For Prison".

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Gosh, without the illegal ones voting, Republicans could have won all 18 congressional districts, instead of just   winning 13 of 18 in this battle ground state. 

Well dumbass:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=philadelphia+voting+irregularities&form=PRHPR1&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=a8cd0b398b40482caa761b916b3ec35f&sp=1&qs=SC&pq=philadelphia+voting+irregularities+&sc=5-35&cvid=a8cd0b398b40482caa761b916b3ec35f

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

When a dem loses Erie County there's something terribly wrong with them. The day after the 2016 election I traveled through the county and was in the Wolf Road area, Chestnut Hill, Fairview, the City, Green Township, Harborcreek and North East. The Trump signs were all over. An estate in Wolf Road area even had a homemade but professional 8'x12' sign. I was actually looking for a Hillary sign and finally found one in Green Township. As I got closer I could read "Hillary For Prison".

I could understand the signs along Wolf Road, Fairview, and out in the suburbs.  But the signs in the City and Harborcreek are surprising.

When I was home for Thanksgiving in 2016 I was surprised how many leftover Trump signs I saw on my way home from the airport and in my neighborhood on the west side.

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

I could understand the signs along Wolf Road, Fairview, and out in the suburbs.  But the signs in the City and Harborcreek are surprising.

When I was home for Thanksgiving in 2016 I was surprised how many leftover Trump signs I saw on my way home from the airport and in my neighborhood on the west side.

I still see them but mostly out in the country, and some of those are big wooden signs.

It's not uncommon for municipalities, counties, and states to register noncitizens to vote in local elections.  And it's not entirely unreasonable,  on the principle of "They live and pay taxes in this city/county, so they should get a say in how things are run."  It's usually with the understanding, though, that they are still not permitted to vote in federal elections.

Not that I think that last is religiously held to.  But I want to see how many of those PA noncitizens voted in federal elections before I scream about election fraud.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's not uncommon for municipalities, counties, and states to register noncitizens to vote in local elections.  And it's not entirely unreasonable,  on the principle of "They live and pay taxes in this city/county, so they should get a say in how things are run."  It's usually with the understanding, though, that they are still not permitted to vote in federal elections.

Not that I think that last is religiously held to.  But I want to see how many of those PA noncitizens voted in federal elections before I scream about election fraud.

That is just what The Public Interest Legal Foundation is trying to find out.

46 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why?