3-1: Brandon Beane on WGR from the Scouting Combine

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If available, they should have Ritchie Incognito interview Josh Rosen and see how that goes

Serious

Sure! Just have Incognito jump right into the hazing process   See how the rook handles dinner, bar and lap dance bills

10 minutes ago, Yard Monkey said:

Sure! Just have Incognito jump right into the hazing process   See how the rook handles dinner, bar and lap dance bills

What I want to know is how Mr. "!@#$ Trump" hat I'll-tell-you-how-it-works Rosen relates to 320 lbs of Trump-voting Chesney-fan grown-ass OLman that he needs to inspire to go hard on Sunday to keep him from getting pounded.

If they head off for dinner, drinks, and lap dances together, that would probably be a good sign whoever pays for it.  If they find Rosen shrink-wrapped to a training bench with a roll of pre-wrap stuffed in his pie hole, not so promising.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think he has trade value at 1 year $10m. There are 3 teams - Cleveland, Jets, Cardinals - who as it stands today have nothing at the Quarterback position. Nobody under contract who is a viable option to take a snap. I see one of those 3 being willing to throw something our way for Tyrod. A 4th might be wishful thinking but a 5th I could see. 

especially if they draft a qb and need a bridge or want a vet for a year. tt would be perfect in that case for cle. or denver.

as far as the bills willing to give up both 1sts and then some to move up and take rosen, i think that is a smokescreen to get someone to jump and make baker slide.

if he can't be had (baker) with a 1st and a player to get him, i think they feel good with taking rudolph and starting nate. nate has the skills to get us to 10-6 and letting mason sit, while in the mean time saving money from overpaying an over hyped vet. that extra few mil. can be spent retaining gaines or a good fa.

when the musical chairs of free agent qbs stops, things may look a whole lot different and i expect they will.

Edited by billsredneck1

I think Buffalo goes all in on Rosen.  He might have just enough doubt around him Buffalo could pull it off.  He is the unquestioned best pocket passer in the draft.  Cleveland may be open at 1 when they have 4.  NYG with Gettleman may like 21,22, and Glenn to get oline and running game fixed.  Indy has alot of holes as well.  If im Buffalo and Rosen knocksnout the interviews and visits make it happen.