Creepiest things ever, one word only

48 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

f70418fafca9df0681916e6562914db0--pentax

Nice Exiled.  If I am not mistaken that is one of the last film SLR's.

I wish that was the only "ist" I found creepy.  Bassist and now this... Seriously could not think of many ists that I had a favorable opinion of. Maybe I have tunnel vision.

22 minutes ago, simool said:

Nice Exiled.  If I am not mistaken that is one of the last film SLR's.

I wish that was the only "ist" I found creepy.  Bassist and now this... Seriously could not think of many ists that I had a favorable opinion of. Maybe I have tunnel vision.

I am a Pentaxian.... Just bought me a full frame K-1 (Pentax' first).  Started with a K-1000 &  SuperProgram in 1980s. Nice thing about Pentax, if it is a K-Mount lens it can work (manual at the least) on anything later.

And if I believe... *ist line was their last film AND first DSLR (outside their prototype DSLR)! Slow entering the game because of the backward compatibility thing.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I am a Pentaxian.... Just bought me a full frame K-1 (Pentax' first).  Started with a K-1000 &  SuperProgram in 1980s. Nice thing about Pentax, if it is a K-Mount lens it can work (manual at the least) on anything later.

And if I believe... *ist line was their last film AND first DSLR (outside their prototype DSLR)! Slow entering the game because of the backward compatibility thing.

I learn something new everyday. I know enough about photography to hurt myself. My wife is a photographer and I have acquired all of my knowledge from being her IT department. She primarily shoots Canon, her full frame is a 6D and her crop sensor is a 7D Mark II. I know she started with film because I had to move an enlarger several times early in our relationship. I believe she originally used Minolta bodies because she has a couple of Sony Alpha's that she will not part with because she can use all of her old A mount lenses.

38 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Jack

maxresdefault.jpg

What an excellent movie.  I watched it recently with my daughter who is a freshman in college and fancies herself a horror film aficionado... She just thought it was OK, could not see why I thought it was so good.  She might as well have pulled out the "OLD" brand and planted it on my forehead. 

Edited by simool