Winging It

La Nova, by far.

Anchor bar is good.

Casa Di Pizza is real good.

The wings in the airport are suprisingly pretty good. I had some when I was up there for a game, and was amazed.

Duff's I agree are overrated. They are hot, but other then that not nearly has tasty.

La Nova, by far. 

Anchor bar is good.

Casa Di Pizza is real good.

The wings in the airport are suprisingly pretty good.  I had some when I was up there for a game, and was amazed. 

Duff's I agree are overrated.  They are hot, but other then that not nearly has tasty.

269775[/snapback]

LaNova's are DOG!

I've had LaNovas (Ok), I've had anchor bar (OVER - RATED), I've had the ones where they basically give you them in a bowl with hot sauce soup (you know the place I'm talking about). But for my money, Pasquales has the best wings. I grew up on em, so maybe that's why i like em so much, but they are goooooood. Not to wet, not too dry...

I've had LaNovas (Ok), I've had anchor bar (OVER - RATED), I've had the ones where they basically give you them in a bowl with hot sauce soup (you know the place I'm talking about). But for my money, Pasquales has the best wings. I grew up on em, so maybe that's why i like em so much, but they are goooooood. Not to wet, not too dry...

269899[/snapback]

Anchor Bar's WERE over-rated...go give them another shot. My fiance and I went there twice recently and they were amazing. Couldn't get over the size of them too!