The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

Does this go here or in the refugees thread?

Record-long drug-smuggling tunnel found from Mexico to San Diego

Authorities are revealing what they called "the longest illicit cross-border tunnel" from Mexico to the San Diego area.

The tunnel, which begins in Tijuana, Mexico, was located in an industrial area a half-mile from the Otay Mesa Port of Entry and was concealed by a small industrial building, according to a Wednesday news release by the U.S. Border Patrol San Diego sector and its partners.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

In honor of the OP I will stash a copy of this here. 

3rd, I think I found a clip of you on the internet.  Henry, if I can call you that, never met you but this MUST be you.

(Note, not safe for work due to the F word. About 2 minute clip of movie 'Dream Team')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H7xlkKEJak

Are you going to post this in every thread? It just wasn't that funny.

I understand you keep asking me to answer some kind of "trap" question. Pose it in a non-trap way and I'll see what I can do. Play your usual bs games that might work on your peers and I'll ignore you. Realize that you're dealing with mostly adults here and I for one have no desire to play in your sandbox unless you can act like an adult or at least an unstoned teen. 

51 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Are you going to post this in every thread? It just wasn't that funny.

I understand you keep asking me to answer some kind of "trap" question. Pose it in a non-trap way and I'll see what I can do. Play your usual bs games that might work on your peers and I'll ignore you. Realize that you're dealing with mostly adults here and I for one have no desire to play in your sandbox unless you can act like an adult or at least an unstoned teen. 

Henry, Henry, please, don't answer it. Your input is not that precious and I no longer wish to deal with your crap.  Was just trying to pass some time.  Sometimes I slip up and forget you are a jerk.