Let the Broncos or Jets Have Cousins...

Domdab99

I say let anyone else have him rather than the Bills. Its kind of weird when the team that drafted him lets him walk only to give Alex Smith $71 Million Guaranteed. Plus the guy has been less than stellar while with the Skins, not really doing much of anything there. Smith is four years older and making similar money, sounds fishy enough to stay away from Cousins. 

18 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Broncos make the most sense for Cousins. They are built to win now. Cousins makes them a contender. Cousins isn't the type to turn a franchise around but he can be a final piece to a team ready to win now. 

Not quite sure how the Broncos are built to win now given what we saw of them last year. I think Vance Joseph was as much the problem as their QB situation and they're bringing him back for another year. Losing Wade Phillips hurt them pretty bad too

2 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

Not quite sure how the Broncos are built to win now given what we saw of them last year. I think Vance Joseph was as much the problem as their QB situation and they're bringing him back for another year. Losing Wade Phillips hurt them pretty bad too

Top 10 defense. Good WRS and RBs. Terrible QB.