Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Are people FINALLY going to go down or is this more BS?

I think it's only a matter of time before former President Obama and AG Lynch break their silence on this.   Certainly they aren't going to let the minions at the FBI take the fall for their dirty political work, work that they certainly directed.  Nobody of Obama's high character would sit back and let that happen.

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, keepthefaith said:

I think it's only a matter of time before former President Obama and AG Lynch break their silence on this.   Certainly they aren't going to let the minions at the FBI take the fall for their dirty political work, work that they certainly directed.  Nobody of Obama's high character would sit back and let others take the fall for these acts. 

Obama is getting hammered in this hearing today. They are raising his communications repeatedly. 

The only one having a worse day than 44 right now in this hearing is Comey. He's forked.

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Obama is getting hammered in this hearing today. They are raising his communications repeatedly. 

The only one having a worse day than 44 right now in this hearing is Comey. He's forked.

No, he's spoken with a forked tongue for years.

• Haha (+1) 1

Like many have said...............

There is a two-tier justice system..............

One for Hillary and her leftist buddies..............

Then for the rest of us.

That's why I can't take anything seriously until some heads start to roll.

All I see are Trump people, like Manafort, in prison.And others, like Flynn, Page and Stone in serious legal jeopardy (unjust or not).

Again, I ask, how can I as a man who wants equal justice under the law take any of this seriously and are heads FINALLY gonna roll?

• Like (+1) 2