Remember "Mission Minneapolis"

Punt75

For the Bills 2nd Super Bowl trip, to play the Redskins, "Mission Minneapolis" was the promo name used by all the local TV stations for their pre-game reports during the 2 weeks before the game.  They were actually quite interesting as they visited bars, restaurants, long time Bills fans, original Bills from the 60's, screen print shops pumping out the hats, sweatshirts & tees with the Super Bowl / Bills logos and travel agencies booking game packages.

Can anyone remember remember the promo names for the other THREE Super Bowl Games???

2 hours ago, Gale Gilbert said:

Project Pasadena

Quite Right!  Our worst blow-out loss!

2 hours ago, birdo67 said:

Target Tampa for XXV, but I can't remember what they used for Atlanta for XXVIII.

Was it Touchdown in Tampa???

32 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

Quite Right!  Our worst blow-out loss!

And the only one I got to see in person. Ugh.

I can't believe we actually led that game, 7-0.

12 hours ago, Punt75 said:

For the Bills 2nd Super Bowl trip, to play the Redskins, "Mission Minneapolis" was the promo name used by all the local TV stations for their pre-game reports during the 2 weeks before the game.  They were actually quite interesting as they visited bars, restaurants, long time Bills fans, original Bills from the 60's, screen print shops pumping out the hats, sweatshirts & tees with the Super Bowl / Bills logos and travel agencies booking game packages.

Can anyone remember remember the promo names for the other THREE Super Bowl Games???

ancient history.   let it go.