NFL.com: Dion Dawkins is Bills 2017 Unsung Hero. Is he a “franchise” LT?

YoloinOhio

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000908310/article/afc-unsung-heroes-william-jackson-jalen-richard-and-more

The 2017 NFL season brought us a number of star-level campaigns. We'll see many of those players take the field at Sunday's Pro Bowl in Orlando, Florida.

However, no football team is made up of 53 star players everyone in the viewing audience knows about. Most teams -- or individual units -- are boosted by the efforts of unsung heroes and unknown contributors. Here, we'll look at one such player from every team in the AFC. Whether they be young breakout candidates who flashed or under-the-radar contributors who stepped up and evolved into starters, these players deserve more attention than we gave them this season.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I like Dawkins a lot. I really like his athleticism and I think he got a lot better as the year went on. I think it makes sense to try to use Cordy as a piece of a trade up with Indy or NYG, but I'm fine with keeping him and letting Dawkins play the right side. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Dawkins emergence allowed some flexibility with Glenn. Personally, I hope that the Bills keep him and move him to RT. They could have a good line (especially with Daboll’s power scheme). I’d give Groy a shot at RG as well.

I would like to see that too, but not sure if Glenn’s foot/ankle situation is chronic or what’s going on there. If he’s not going to be ready for TC I would be wary. Yet, they need an answer at RT and Mills isn’t it.

• Like (+1) 1