Dennison to the NYJ as OL Coach and Run Game Coordinator

On 1/24/2018 at 8:14 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

This is why SaviorPeterman is the greatest of troll.

Greatest of trolls is like greatest of pond scum or greatest of PSL sellers.

On 1/24/2018 at 9:35 PM, KelsaysLunchbox said:

They already have Petty and Hackenberg. They already exceed the quota on crap QBs.

No they still have room for Peteredman.

This hire makes a lot of sense if Jeremy Bates is indeed going to be their OC. 

He and Rick Dennison have history working well together. When Dennison was OC in Denver from 2006-08, Jeremy Bates was (supposedly) the one who called the plays for him.  Their offense steadily improved (in certain areas) during that time. They were ranked 21st (in total offense (YPG)) in 2006, 11th in 2007 and 2nd in 2008. 

On 1/24/2018 at 8:04 PM, SaviorPeterman said:

I have nothing against Dennison, not a great OC but he does have a solid track record and won a superbowl.

I think most OC's were going to fail here this year given the circumstances but if he does end up with the Jets good for him just hope he don't try and steal Nathan Peterman from us!

I'm surprised you have time to post in a minor thread like this and don't have some high-powered business meeting to prepare for...

On 1/26/2018 at 8:34 PM, Happy Gilmore said:

Good.  Now the Jets can have a sieve for an OLine and a struggling running game.

I wish they took our OL coach / running coordinator with him.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I was once one of the greatest PSL sellers...

So you resembled greatest of pond scum and went down hill?

29 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I wish they took our OL coach / running coordinator with him.

There's a chance he may be gone, too.  Daboll should have input in what position coaches he wants.

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎26 at 5:25 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

That about sums it up.  Dennison was almost uniformly atrocious.  The play calling in the red zone and the 2nd half of the Jax playoff game cost us a playoff win we should have had.  The fact that he's going to the Jets is awesome, they are going to suck yet again.  Thanks for all you did Rick, and don't the the door hitya where the Good Lord $h**ya.

Couldn't agree with you more. He got a pass from a lot of Bills fans because people like to blame the lack of offence purely on TT, but Dennison was very very awful in every aspect

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/24/2018 at 6:13 PM, jeremy2020 said:

They already promoted their QB coach that guided the development of Bryce Petty and Hackenberg to their OC. 

You didn't put "development" in quotes?  At least Buffalo should stay ahead of the Jets in the AFC East.